OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a call at around 10am. Called it back at almost 1pm and somehow still was able to secure my pair! Nice, at least I got 1.

Sitting this one out...
WAY too many IVs in my shoe room right now.
Good luck to those hunting these down for wears :smokin

:stoneface: Too many IVs? If you like the shoe why not buy them? I'm sure many can attest on NT that we have at several colorways of one model. As for me I have like 12 pairs of 4s. It's like socks you don't say since I have 5 pairs I'm not gonna buy any more. However to each is own, I guess someone else will have a shot.

Guy at shoe palace was like buy a shirt from Jordan here n ill guarantee ur pair smh haha

lol, I notice SP likes to do stuff like that. Or a hat or something. Guess it can't be too bad, guarantees your pair and instead of buying from a reseller/reseller site, at least you have a shirt. haha. Which one was this anyways?

Guy at shoe palace was like buy a shirt from Jordan here n ill guarantee ur pair smh haha
I don't even bother there anymore. Same with Shiekh. They all have their own rules. One branch said raffle window was from 10am to 12pm. I go there at 12:15pm. I said thanks and left.

Got my ticket for a size 13 up here in Oregon. Cant wait to pick em up this Saturday as well as a pair for my girl. Good luck everyone!!!

lol, I notice SP likes to do stuff like that. Or a hat or something. Guess it can't be too bad, guarantees your pair and instead of buying from a reseller/reseller site, at least you have a shirt. haha. Which one was this anyways?

Southern Cali SP

Got my guaranteed pair wasn't very hard to get... they produced a lot of these and all my local spots had a good amount of them

I would be shocked if anyone who wants these strike out. You may have to put in some work but they will be around and to be honest I doubt you will really have to work hard. I have two pair at my house already and I'm still getting calls from my hook ups. They saying how many I need so they are around!

yesterday  i was in a sp to go in for the shadow 1s raffle as well as toros//he said the toro raffle was closed then he asked me to buy 6 shirts (19.99 each buy one get one free)...I told him pass on that. he was like ok good luck we only do that for a few pairs so u still got a chance to get em...ya whatever dude i know my chances r slim and none. an nter suggested to me that I should have bought the shirts and returned them later, even tho i dont think s.p. does returns I prolly could have got store credit to put towards another shoe or socks or whatever.

not all shoe palaces r shady tho i think it all depends on the manager+ also depends on the shoe releasing...I actually have gotten pretty lucky a different location (grape Vs, XI lows recently)-pretty good considering I doubt they get many pairs its a small store.

Is it rare that there is no link for this shoe yet on NDC and FNL? For the Jordan 11 lows, they had links for all of them?

Is it rare that there is no link for this shoe yet on NDC and FNL? For the Jordan 11 lows, they had links for all of them?
If it is a TLO then there won't be a link for NDC. Someone always posts up the links the night prior to the usual suspects, ie JJ, FNL, FA, FL, etc.

got my 10 on lock! 
pimp.gif

Got my 10.5 ticket, there was a ton of people in front of me too. Looks like there's plenty to go around.

I don't get it. My FTL got 15 pairs finishline 12. This is ridiculous! I don't stand a chance

Ain't got crap on lock.....

Smh
Dude Im from the Bay, it's bananas there.  Ever since moving here each pick up is WORLDS easier.  Handful of dudes go out and buy versus the HORDES in the Bay.   The releases here you go buy your pair, and then go back in line and ask for another
laugh.gif

-edit-

Also, they dont release them on Sat here...its the Tues Or Wed After
pimp.gif
  Less shenanigans to deal with brah lol

Last edited:
Since when did JJ say when they're dropping stuff, 7:00 AM for these and the shadows Saturday  for you cats to get your shot before that 8 AM reg release time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom