OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People saying these are general release and ****.

My local finishline got more grapes than toro bravos, prolly had 100 pairs of grapes and maybe 60 pairs of toro bravos.

Besides the thirst is real, they're general release but they're still going for 200-300, so obviously it doesn't matter if they're limited or general release.

It's still rape price for people trying to buy right now.

Also, however got the shadow 1's over the toro bravos should really kill themself. Not a single pair of retro 1's even comes close to being as nice as the toros are, and I bet the people with the shadows feel salty af after they saw the toros in person.
went strictly for shadows and picked up the toros just cause i happened to win a raffle for both shoes

still prefer the 1s over them. kill themselves tho? 
laugh.gif

these were super GR why are resellers on ebay trying to sell for 200+

anyone know any sites selling them for close to retail ?

these were super GR why are resellers on ebay trying to sell for 200+

anyone know any sites selling them for close to retail ?

Because that's what resellers do, if you want these the easiest way to get them is to go to your local ftl/fta/champs and have them locate you a pair if they don't have 1 in store.

Most of them won't let you order a pair till this upcoming Saturday but they'll at least let you know who has a pair in your area. It really isn't that hard if your willing to do more than just point and click.

If you want these for close to retail IMO... pay attention to the BST section. even though its kinda useless now since the move sometimes deals can be had and dudes list some good stuff for legit prices.

just be on the look out, theres a ton of these out on the market, RD and GM so i dont think the price will be too high. I havent checked out the prices on ebay but i doubt they are high.

If you want these for close to retail IMO... pay attention to the BST section. even though its kinda useless now since the move sometimes deals can be had and dudes list some good stuff for legit prices.

just be on the look out, theres a ton of these out on the market, RD and GM so i dont think the price will be too high. I havent checked out the prices on ebay but i doubt they are high.

If buying from somewhere other than store, I always try to grab a pair that comes with receipt. Way too many shoes these days that aren't even legit.

Anyone have any leads on who has the womens/boys sizes available still? Need to find the wife a pair in a size 7.5 wmns or 6.5 boys...

Man wait for the restock and outlet pairs. Nike is ahead of the curve now, I predicted it awhile back. People really don't have to trip about releases anymore. Nike is cranking out tons of shoe now, because they know they will move regardless. Plus these cats have no respect for shoes anyway. If you dont get them wait a month or two and watch cats start dumping pairs, especially with the holiday release season coming up.

Man wait for the restock and outlet pairs. Nike is ahead of the curve now, I predicted it awhile back. People really don't have to trip about releases anymore. Nike is cranking out tons of shoe now, because they know they will move regardless. Plus these cats have no respect for shoes anyway. If you dont get them wait a month or two and watch cats start dumping pairs, especially with the holiday release season coming up.

Hahaha really dude?

A general release that was super hyped in the middle of the year, and now jordans "agead of the curve and we wont have to worry about releases"....?

Really?

What bout 88s ? The na 1s? The db3?

We wont have to trip no more. Haha

Bot for the db3? Nah i dont gotta trip, this guy predicted it. tooting his own horn thats busted haha.

Hahaha really dude?

A general release that was super hyped in the middle of the year, and now jordans "agead of the curve and we wont have to worry about releases"....?

Really?

What bout 88s ? The na 1s? The db3?

We wont have to trip no more. Haha

Bot for the db3? Nah i dont gotta trip, this guy predicted it. tooting his own horn thats busted haha.
DB3's, 88's versus a general release is not even a comparison to be made. Most people have never had access to those types of releases anyway so those don't count but Nike has just about fixed the general release supply demand problem. I was able to add about 2-3 hours after release that would have been unheard of awhile back. And again they met demand on a super hype release in the middle of the year and all those holiday releases from last year are avaible at a reasonable price aftermarket and they were restocked and re-released  enough that we all got our fix.

Last edited:
Have people been getting shipment confirmations from Eastbay or Footlocker? Do these guys not work on Sundays cause I still haven't received anything from them yet.

You didnt mention anything about limited vs GR.

"People really dont have to trip about releases anymore"

And so the he got game xiii?

Gr, more limited than these, and only restocked twice in small amounts.

They usually have a release once a quarter thats really mass produced.

But to say we sont have to worry anymore, in the age of the bots, is a stretch

You didnt mention anything about limited vs GR.

"People really dont have to trip about releases anymore"

And so the he got game xiii?

Gr, more limited than these, and only restocked twice in small amounts.

They usually have a release once a quarter thats really mass produced.

But to say we sont have to worry anymore, in the age of the bots, is a stretch
But see here the thing. The resell price still has to reflect demand and the more pairs made the less resell price can be demanded. These shoes got sucked up by resellers and look at the low prices the are asking for them. Plus the He Got Games are not hard to get. then look at the price of all those shoes people had to have so bad a few months or a year ago.

And watch a outlet release of these go down in a minute plus alot of those who bought multiples of these are going to return them because of the low resell. The man with the BOTS still has to sell them on the free market and like I said NIKE is spinning the resell market by mass producing. And usually there is only one release per quarter that is worth mass producing.

not too impressed with these, but if you really want them and are in Vegas a lot of stores still have these available

But see here the thing. The resell price still has to reflect demand and the more pairs made the less resell price can be demanded. These shoes got sucked up by resellers and look at the low prices the are asking for them. Plus the He Got Games are not hard to get. then look at the price of all those shoes people had to have so bad a few months or a year ago.

And watch a outlet release of these go down in a minute plus alot of those who bought multiples of these are going to return them because of the low resell. The man with the BOTS still has to sell them on the free market and like I said NIKE is spinning the resell market by mass producing. And usually there is only one release per quarter that is worth mass producing.

Again, u didnt differentiate in your orginal statement

U said we wont have to trip. Nikes doing what u predicted. No mention of limited vs gr

And u take everything i say and try to put your own twist on it like its ur idea.

U mentioned the "middle of the year" statement i made.
Mentioned my comment of one release a quarter.

One a quarter WORTH mass producing?

Man those crimson and ugly purple 3s def were worth mass producing.

Two to three times a year we MIGHT not have to trip.

And plenty of people missed these STILL

Again, u didnt differentiate in your orginal statement

U said we wont have to trip. Nikes doing what u predicted. No mention of limited vs gr

And u take everything i say and try to put your own twist on it like its ur idea.

U mentioned the "middle of the year" statement i made.
Mentioned my comment of one release a quarter.

One a quarter WORTH mass producing?

Man those crimson and ugly purple 3s def were worth mass producing.

Two to three times a year we MIGHT not have to trip.

And plenty of people missed these STILL
Dude these shoes are going for 200-240 shipped! If they say they missed they are fronting or just want a finishline bag. And those 3 probaly weren't produce in the numbers you think they just were bad ideas. The 8's appeared to be over produced to because they are still readily available. I'm not twisting your statements.

You attempted to rebut my comment with a gibberish that had no merit.

Back
Top Bottom