OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol i never understood this.. why does it matter if u wait the same 299,999 pairs will still be out there whether u wear yours today or in 5 years. Not gonna change the fact that a lot people have these .. just wear the damn shoe
Not true. A fresh pair of Spacejams / Cherry 12s will break necks out in my area, always get that "how you kept them so fresh for so long"

Not true. A fresh pair of Spacejams / Cherry 12s will break necks out in my area, always get that "how you kept them so fresh for so long"

Yeah and this is neither of those shoes lol

and it still wont change the fact that you are NOT the only one with this shoe. There are thousands worldwide so IMO its just pointless to say "im gonna keep these on ice to let the hype die down" .. yea you do that and in 2-3 years they'll release again .. now what do you do haha

Last edited:
Lol i never understood this.. why does it matter if u wait the same 299,999 pairs will still be out there whether u wear yours today or in 5 years. Not gonna change the fact that a lot people have these .. just wear the damn shoe

in 5 years half of these will be torn down so half(at most actually) will still circulate.I agree that 'limited' is not the first quality someone should look for in a shoe,but its not bad to have sth on that few wear.This is material **** we re talking about...To keep on topic though...these look great.;p)

you already know the answer
laugh.gif
yeah i know .. i needed some entertainment til i take my lunch break hahaha

good thing its not showing pics of anything i wanted cuz then itd make me think lol

To scared to use these shoes... dont want them to get destroyed fast:/ need some tips how to make them look good for long time

Very true!

To scared to use these shoes... dont want them to get destroyed fast:/ need some tips how to make them look good for long time

Wear them .. put them away .. wear them .. put them away ... and so on (clean when necessary)

Its what i do and dont have any chipping crackin etc anyone has with 3s & 4s

To scared to wear them then u can always get your $160+ back for em

Last edited:
Wear them .. put them away .. wear them .. put them away ... and so on (clean when necessary)

Its what i do and dont have any chipping crackin etc anyone has with 3s & 4s

To scared to wear them then u can always get your $160+ back for em

Im always like these from the beginning. But later on i wont care soon :smile:

Just need to know if there is a brust or something that will clean them from dust? cuz if someone will stamp on them, there will
be some mark on them forsure:/

people have a hard time comprehending the fact that DEADSTOCK refers to the condition in which they were stocked, when they were sold in the store. if they are worn once then they are not in condition to be restocked in a store. i could see this on a reading comprehension test circa 3rd grade. JESUS!!

I hate to break it to you but you're wrong as well about the true definition of deadstock...:wow:

Last edited:
I guarantee these will eventually get to Jordan V raging bull prices $4-500 in a year or so, all these red suede kicks become coveted down the line

I guarantee these will eventually get to Jordan V raging bull prices $4-500 in a year or so, all these red suede kicks become coveted down the line

I can see that cuz i kno not many people liked those red suede xx1 but as of late seems like people love that shoe.

I myself thought they were just ok way back when but they have grown on me since they released and seeing pica and people with them.

^ Yeah, true.

I also like the Fontays & Slims.

But on another note, where you guys find those red laces? Looks like it matches perfect.

Just got mine off the ups truck and they are hot hot hot! Like literally. They been on the hot truck all day. So gives a new meaning to hot like fire

I can see that cuz i kno not many people liked those red suede xx1 but as of late seems like people love that shoe.

I myself thought they were just ok way back when but they have grown on me since they released and seeing pica and people with them.

yup my point exactly those XXIs sucked when they first dropped now they go for $400 which is insane

Back
Top Bottom