Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Is package from fnl requires my signature?

This is my 1st time from fnl.

My 4 oreo was out for delivery yesterday, then back to facility.
I've NEVER had a FNL shipment require a signature (to a home/residential address).

My pair arrive today
smile.gif
 but for some reason the delivery guy decided to leave it outside instead of bringing it to the office like usual 
mean.gif

The quality is so great on my pairs that i must have taken them out of the box 5 times just to look at them. Bought two pairs w/ the idea of having a back up pair if one came riddled with typical JB flaws, but both were perfect. Refuse to sell or return the second pair...to the vault it goes.

Thank you JB for delivering. Absolutely love the feeling of *finally* being completely satisfied w/ a retro. :nthat:

if anyone is still looking, footlocker on 34th st in NYC still has these in multiple sizes. just came from down there. i was able to cop my doubleup pair size 11.

only cause I dont want to get my hand slapped in the coupon thread -

can you use the bday coupon with these at FTL ?   does it depend on the store / manager ? 

thanks.. i was curious to see like if the system rejected it, so no point in asking.. Ill use my power of persuasion =)

The quality is so great on my pairs that i must have taken them out of the box 5 times just to look at them. Bought two pairs w/ the idea of having a back up pair if one came riddled with typical JB flaws, but both were perfect. Refuse to sell or return the second pair...to the vault it goes.

Thank you JB for delivering. Absolutely love the feeling of *finally* being completely satisfied w/ a retro. :nthat:

I echo your sentiment! I don't mind the price hike as long as they keep delivering like this on a consistent basis

Like I said don't sleep on these, if you can get them for retail, stock up for the cold season that lies ahead.

Back
Top Bottom