Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

New to NT... I haven't bought any Jordans for over 10 years. But I bought 3 pair of the Oreos so far. Hope to get more in the next few weeks. I'm going to start collecting Jordan's from here on out.

NT has some really funny threads/pictures, so I decided to join.

New to NT... I haven't bought any Jordans for over 10 years. But I bought 3 pair of the Oreos so far. Hope to get more in the next few weeks. I'm going to start collecting Jordan's from here on out.

NT has some really funny threads/pictures, so I decided to join.

Welcome

Ur on the right track by posting in the right thread haha.

U missed a lot in 10 years.

Id say doubles of any jordan is plenty, spread your moolah out and try n find some shoes u missed on in the last 10.

Welcome

Ur on the right track by posting in the right thread haha.

U missed a lot in 10 years.

Id say doubles of any jordan is plenty, spread your moolah out and try n find some shoes u missed on in the last 10.

I think I am going to take a little bit different approach to collecting than normal. I am going to buy as many pairs as possible of only select releases that I personally really like and think will have the best resell value over time. I will only buy at or very close to retail price.

i am not a fan of all Jordan's they make or retro.

Why do my posts get deleted? I posted that that speckle guy has to be trollin, at least I hope he is. No one can be that serious lol, and if he is, man oh man lol.

Congratz to everyone who recently copped these bad boys! The Monday before they released I was telling everyone that was interested in them to double up, b/c they are straight fire! (imo of course.) Enjoy your Sunday fellas!

Last edited:
Why do my posts get deleted? I posted that that speckle guy has to be trollin, at least I hope he is. No one can be that serious lol, and if he is, man oh man lol.
Congratz to everyone who recently copped these bad boys! The Monday before they released I was telling everyone that was interested in them to double up, b/c they are straight fire! (imo of course.) Enjoy your Sunday fellas!

Profanity

I think I am going to take a little bit different approach to collecting than normal. I am going to buy as many pairs as possible of only select releases that I personally really like and think will have the best resell value over time. I will only buy at or very close to retail price.

i am not a fan of all Jordan's they make or retro.

These were definitely one of the better ones to stock up on..
Best kicks I copped in years!!!
Looking for my 2nd pair now.

You can always grab some paint n add n couple more Speckles???

don't think anyone would notice if you did or didn't

Got my FNL and NDC pairs. Absolutely Gorgeous and Perfect. I got two other pairs coming from other peeps that helped me copped. If there is a lesser quality from the group, that pair will be for ballin.  

Last edited:
Should have picked up either these or the columbia's.. the quality looks on point especially compared to all the iv's i copped in 2012..looks like I'll be turning to eBay to find my pair

In regards to the quality, how do you guys feel the midsoles will fare?

Do you think the midsoles will crack/chip easily? I've been looking at my pairs and trying to inspect the midsoles, and the craftsmenship on mine seems so good that it doesn't even look like the midsoles were painted on.

-Drew

That's the million dollar question. I was really skeptical on getting these because of midsole issues. So far they have passed the test. I have worn them for three straight days heavily in cold weather with no chipping of cracks whatsoever. If they hold up I'm going have to get a third pair before the market dries cause JB went all out on these

I noticed the fading on the back tabs myself. Made sure my left shoe and the right shoe had the least amount of deformities at the store before I bought em. I know that's OD and nitpicky but I don't care about y'all opinion on the subject to stop doing it. I will be that guy who asks for all the size 10s to be bought out and proceed to look thru every left and every right. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom