Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

1- posting bank balance screenshots is so childis.

2- good for you guys who won, I entered raffles on shiekh and footaction and wasn't lucky enough to cop.

Good luck to the rest of us!

Lol..Really thought resell was gonna be 250+ but now that I see people getting calls for 5 pairs it looks like resellers are going to be stuck with them within the first hour

got the email for Sheikh culver city but I'm working so I can't get them by 1pm smfh (and I never win raffles). Oh well. :smh:

Lol,ok but still, do u really plan to buy 3 or more, when ur wife is oversea's and ur here working?

To answer ur question i can opt to buy them or not its my decision. I can send them to my friends overseas sell it there or sell it here its my decision. I dont have problems with that.

Forum is about sneakers not money....**** what's in your pockets let me see what's on your feet

Decided not to cop but im curious to see how these sell

I bet they made more than the legend blue iv

And i dont see them selling faster than the legend iv

But i have been wrong before lol

Stop showing your bank account and cash. You don't need to do that and frankly no one cares. Now back to the shoes. My local HOH didn't even do raffles for these and they've done raffles for every shoe for the last 2-3 years. I know everyone is definitely going to be able to grab pairs tomorrow. Grabbing a personal pair for myself. Can't wait to put them on feet...but hope they don't crack like my Black/Red IV.

I focus my mind on the online release tomorrow because i didnt get a call and suddenly i check my mail i won raffle at shiek daym my 1st time i got email from them since lastyear

In a way I'm glad Nike flooded the market with these to try and take a bite out of reselling but yet I still don't like that everybody will be walking around the malls wearing these until the next release.....if you live in the south you know what I'm talkin about

In a way I'm glad Nike flooded the market with these to try and take a bite out of reselling but yet I still don't like that everybody will be walking around the malls wearing these until the next release.....if you live in the south you know what I'm talkin about
Man im not ready for that at all , my grapes and infrared VI are still chilling in the closet for now .

Thanks to the forum, I learned about the raffle process. This will be my first Jordan retro cop in nearly ten years. I got my phone call this morning and can't wait to try these on tomorrow.

if anyone needs a size 12 in the 562 area lemme know. got 3 calls at cerritos mall but i only have 2 feet. just trying to hook up anyone who needs a pair for retail. ill be there @10am. 

i didnt get a call from a singlr place... wtf.
We gone get em! Stay motivated! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

if anyone needs a size 12 in the 562 area lemme know. got 3 calls at cerritos mall but i only have 2 feet. just trying to hook up anyone who needs a pair for retail. ill be there @10am. 
Damn I live right by Cerritos college , if only you'd be a sz 10, I didn't get any calls

Talking about savings u dont always have to put them in the bank

This is where i put my savings. Not gonna disclose the amount anymore. Im not proving something i just hate that a person asking me if i even have $ to buy shoes. Crazy.
Type of guy who'd withdraw all his money from that chequing account and put it in a suitcase, pretending it's another stash of money.

Back
Top Bottom