Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Great story about these...

Birthday is next Monday and I have had these on my calendar for the longest................

I was going to buy them on Sat, buy hey, if its free its for me!

What makes it really special is it was totally unexpected, it was from my girl, and directly from Jordan Brand.

I guess its a small glimpse into the life of a JB athlete but hey, guess the sneaker gods were looking out for me tuesday... 
Seriously. That's a pretty cool story

Great story about these...

Birthday is next Monday and I have had these on my calendar for the longest. So my girl was like Im gonna get these for you. I was like cool but push comes to shove ill get them myself because I wanted these the longest. So all star weekend comes and I wait in line at the SNKRS pop up (because even tho u RSVPd there was still an obnoxious wait) hoping to score these bad boys. And I went two days (at least i got an extra access code and copped Spizike 6s) in the brick *** cold but NO OREOS. Worst part was I was hearing how people was cooking all thru NYC on these, Don Cs, Frags, etc. and Im just like man all i keep seeing is foambs, KDs etc. So on Monday I left out of work to go 166 Flatbush Jordan pop up shop, but I get there couple hours too late and they closed. So i went to a couple spots in BK still nothing. 34th St? Still nothing...

So today my girl goes to work today and finds the doorman with a pair of these on. Come to find out execs from Jordan Brand are staying at her job, so long story short a particular female in the corporate division in JB has a bag in her hand and my girl says, what do you have in the bag. The lady from JB says to my girl a pair of these air jordan 4s. so my girl is like thats dope, what size are they? The lady says SIZE 12! My girl goes wow thats my boyfriends size and he's wanted these for his bday and all weekend he's been running around the city looking for them.

The lady from JB says yea my husband is a size 12, but he has a pair already i don't know what to do with this extra one...

So she comes to my apartment tuesday night and thats how i end up with these...

FOR FREE!!!

I was going to buy them on Sat, buy hey, if its free its for me!

What makes it really special is it was totally unexpected, it was from my girl, and directly from Jordan Brand.

I guess its a small glimpse into the life of a JB athlete but hey, guess the sneaker gods were looking out for me tuesday... 
Man that is one awesome story congrats!

Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

Arden- b68ad098bd

Tanforan - A9C2DD8C64

Florin- 4a0c11bc0d

Southland- 60aa40ef37

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F
MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E
ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A
HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC

Beverly Center- DD40CBBDBA 
Fox Hills-92101C0CD7 
Baldwin Hills- 94602B47E2 

Pacific View Mall- FFF373E3DE 

Compton- cc696dee26

Cerritos- a977b8f1a7

Topanga- 9E51654AA3

Houston

​Memorial City Mall- 61FEA3F1C3

deerbrook 0368B1C10C
greenspoint 20202E2A70

Seattle

South Center: 8ED43DEE22

I have both the 4s from this year and think the Oreo's are a little better in quality.  Maybe personal preference but the Oreo's have a slight shine to it and feels soft to the touch (even softer than the Columbia's).  Better than Columbia 4s and French Blue 7s.  I don't think these will disappoint.

Oh yea, one more thing to consider if you're comparing the Columbia 4s to these...  depending on the pair of Columbia 4s you have, these Oreo's could be just slightly better to A LOT better.  I say that because I bought 2 pairs of Columbia's and 1 was a nicer soft tumbled leather and the other pair was not as tumbled (if that makes sense).  It felt flatter and stiffer - and both pairs came directly from Nike so it's just the luck of the draw I guess.  Either way, I think Oreo's take it here - but your experience may vary because I know there is a big variance in the Columbia's.  Hope that helps.

Good news...my local Champs just called me back for the Oreo 4 raffle...my pair of size 13 will be waiting for me on Saturday morning.
pimp.gif

I want to know this too, bc I don't plan on keeping both pairs.

They fit the same for me. I def think they both are beaters but the Oreos will age better over time because of their color. But the leather is pretty much the same imo. My pair had ZERO flaws. So for what its worth id say these are a must, columbias a very close second.

This looks like one of those where you REALLY wont regret your purchase...

Hey Everyone, 

My first post on here & these bout to be the first Jordan 4's I'm going to attempt to cop on release day. I just had a couple of questions regarding the Oreos, on here I've seen many people say they run true to size (I wear a 10 in AJ1 & Adidas). When I was in the store trying to get the ticket I asked them if they ran true to size, one said yes and the other said she thinks they run small but I still got the ticket for a 10, so what do you guys reckon ? 

Apart from the raffles, my local store said they weren't doing raffles but a guaranteed pair. I asked them what this meant and they said I just come in on release day and get a pair. They asked me for my size, noted it down, and I got the ticket, so I'm confused, does this just guarantee a pair of any size or does it guarantee a pair of the size I requested ? 

Really looking forward to cop these this weekend, hope it goes smoothly. 

Won 2/4 raffles already my girl got the call for my size 11 and 2mins later I got a call and grabbed a 9.5 for my brother

Hey Everyone,

My first post on here & these bout to be the first Jordan 4's I'm going to attempt to cop on release day. I just had a couple of questions regarding the Oreos, on here I've seen many people say they run true to size (I wear a 10 in AJ1 & Adidas). When I was in the store trying to get the ticket I asked them if they ran true to size, one said yes and the other said she thinks they run small but I still got the ticket for a 10, so what do you guys reckon ?

Apart from the raffles, my local store said they weren't doing raffles but a guaranteed pair. I asked them what this meant and they said I just come in on release day and get a pair. They asked me for my size, noted it down, and I got the ticket, so I'm confused, does this just guarantee a pair of any size or does it guarantee a pair of the size I requested ?

Really looking forward to cop these this weekend, hope it goes smoothly.
Guranteed Pair = Pair on LOCK. JUST go in the morning of the release and show them your raffle ticket. The Guranteed Raffle ticket.

Guranteed Pair = Pair on LOCK. JUST go in the morning of the release and show them your raffle ticket. The Guranteed Raffle ticket.
Thanks for your response, damn I was getting worried coz I haven't received any calls from the raffles so far lol. It's good to know this. Thanks again! 

I know I am an old school guy but I need to know. Do you guys really like these shoes? I remember when they came out in '99. People hated them as well as the white/columbia IV's. Everyone thought they looked like variant fakes. Everyone thought they ruined the 4's. And I agree. I never liked these. It's just my opinion of course. But the original IV's are so much better. It would be nice if they did the IV's with Nike Air on the back. Those would be true remastered Jordan's. I'm just surprised people like these so much. I must be getting old!

[table][tr][td]
Shiekh Online Store Raffle
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Torrance - 30BDB3395F[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cerritos - A977B8F1A7[/td][/tr][tr][td]Monclair Mall - 497DCDF3FA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Beverly Center - DD40CBBDBA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Burbank - BA42CF1564[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyler Mall - CE9936CCB4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Santa Anita - 7AIDBB312C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moreno Valley - F40DFFAF0A[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Covina - 1646383E2C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Glendale - 94CA875C1B[/td][/tr][tr][td]Compton - CC696DEE26[/td][/tr][tr][td]Imperial HWY - FF506B8B0F[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carson Mall - 5F246D2465[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lakewood - E5593692BC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Topanga Mall - 9E51654AA3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Del Amo - B9A7ACD3DF[/td][/tr][tr][td]Northridge - 6A26B64080[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom