Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Do you guys think this will be coppable without a bot? Just going to try to grab a pair when the link shows.

I know I am an old school guy but I need to know. Do you guys really like these shoes? I remember when they came out in '99. People hated them as well as the white/columbia IV's. Everyone thought they looked like variant fakes. Everyone thought they ruined the 4's. And I agree. I never liked these. It's just my opinion of course. But the original IV's are so much better. It would be nice if they did the IV's with Nike Air on the back. Those would be true remastered Jordan's. I'm just surprised people like these so much. I must be getting old!
I absolutely love these. They are possibly my favorite pair of 4's , if not one of my favorites. I got mine on Monday and I am hoping I win a raffle so I can pick up a second pair on Saturday.

Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

Arden- b68ad098bd

Tanforan - A9C2DD8C64

Florin- 4a0c11bc0d

Southland- 60aa40ef37

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F
MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E
ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A
HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC

Beverly Center- DD40CBBDBA 
Fox Hills-92101C0CD7 
Baldwin Hills- 94602B47E2 

Pacific View Mall- FFF373E3DE 

Compton- cc696dee26

Cerritos- a977b8f1a7

Topanga- 9E51654AA3

[table][tr][td]Torrance - 30BDB3395F[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Burbank - BA42CF1564[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyler Mall - CE9936CCB4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Santa Anita - 7AIDBB312C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moreno Valley - F40DFFAF0A[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Covina - 1646383E2C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Glendale - 94CA875C1B[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]mperial HWY - FF506B8B0F[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carson Mall - 5F246D2465[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lakewood - E5593692BC[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Del Amo - B9A7ACD3DF[/td][/tr][tr][td]Northridge - 6A26B64080[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]Monclair Mall - 497DCDF3FA[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Houston

​Memorial City Mall- 61FEA3F1C3

deerbrook 0368B1C10C
greenspoint 20202E2A70

Seattle

South Center: 8ED43DEE22

Last edited:
Hey Everyone, 

My first post on here & these bout to be the first Jordan 4's I'm going to attempt to cop on release day. I just had a couple of questions regarding the Oreos, on here I've seen many people say they run true to size (I wear a 10 in AJ1 & Adidas). When I was in the store trying to get the ticket I asked them if they ran true to size, one said yes and the other said she thinks they run small but I still got the ticket for a 10, so what do you guys reckon ? 

Apart from the raffles, my local store said they weren't doing raffles but a guaranteed pair. I asked them what this meant and they said I just come in on release day and get a pair. They asked me for my size, noted it down, and I got the ticket, so I'm confused, does this just guarantee a pair of any size or does it guarantee a pair of the size I requested ? 

Really looking forward to cop these this weekend, hope it goes smoothly. 

It's the size that you requested. Have the ticket & your ID when you come to buy them. Did they tell you what time that they'd be open?

Yeah they said I could come collect it between 10-12. 
Yup...same here...between 10 am and 12 noon on Saturday.  Don't be late, brah!  I got a pair of the Columbia 4s back in January because the winner in my size didn't show up on time.

SNOOZE = LOSE
laugh.gif

I just got my call as I was walking out of the gym for my size 11. Good luck to everyone who are still waiting and to the ones trying to get them online.

Yup...same here...between 10 am and 12 noon on Saturday.  Don't be late, brah!  I got a pair of the Columbia 4s back in January because the winner in my size didn't show up on time.

SNOOZE = LOSE
laugh.gif
Haha thanks for the tip! I plan on being there right at 10 am. It seems like a lot of people are coming out to cop these. 

Yeah they said I could come collect it between 10-12. 

Then you're alright. Just be there @ 10 @ least or whatever according to whatever circumstances you're dealing with.

SNOOZE = LOSE :lol:

Yep. I lost out on a pair of Dirty Bred XIII's that I won in a raffle because I got held up getting there. By the time I got to Sheikh's, they got sold 20 mins earlier. I'm still trying to get them.

I want these bad. I doubt I can walk in and get these in the Bx, everything sells out here even the french blue 7s.

I want these bad. I doubt I can walk in and get these in the Bx, everything sells out here even the french blue 7s.
be optimistic bro. look at it this way....youre in NYC, these dropped early exclusively in NYC last weekend. From what ive heard, there were alotta pairs. Tons of peeps in NYC copped these already last weekend. I doubt all of them r gonna go back for 2nds this saturday. some, but majority probably not. if somebody wanted a double they could have easily gotten it too last weekend.

your chances will be pretty good. you might have to wait until after 6PM, so they can get raffled pairs out of the way but you should be able get a pair easily.

be optimistic bro. look at it this way....youre in NYC, these dropped early exclusively in NYC last weekend. From what ive heard, there were alotta pairs. Tons of peeps in NYC copped these already last weekend. I doubt all of them r gonna go back for 2nds this saturday. some, but majority probably not. if somebody wanted a double they could have easily gotten it too last weekend.

your chances will be pretty good. you might have to wait until after 6PM, so they can get raffled pairs out of the way but you should be able get a pair easily.

NDC should be an easy pickup, just be ready.

Did you get a raffle ticket from Burnside? I haven't got a call yet.

Aw
Thanks for the picture, sadly enough everything looks identical except for that barcode with the price tag on it. My raffle ticket just has size 13 written on it. I called to make sure it was indeed a raffle as opposed to guaranteed pair, and the guy on the phone told me no guaranteed pair's, strictly a raffle :smh:.
Looks like you may have a keeper on your hands if she cares enough toremember your shoe size and exactly what shoe you want, congratulations bro :pimp:. Most girls that I have met will only be like "they look nice" but can't even remember the shoe or what it looked like when I bring it up randomly on another day :smh:.

Great pics, can't wait until Saturday

NDC should be an easy pickup, just be ready.

Did you get a raffle ticket from Burnside? I haven't got a call yet.
yea i got my raffle from burnside. thats the only ticket i got for these oreos. i did the same with the legend blues though. got 1 raffle ticket for em from burnside and won. i think the guy there hooked me up and made sure i got a call for them though cause i always go there and they get nice commish off me. im hoping my 1 ticket gets me a win this time around also.

no call here yet, but dont stress. theres also tomorrow. i once got called for a pair of jays on a friday afternoon even though they said they would do calls wed and thurs. give it time.

True. I may try and get them online, that's my only shot since i'm gonna be at work by that time

True. I may try and get them online, that's my only shot since i'm gonna be at work by that time
honestly imo, i would not be surprised if you are able to walk in after you get off work and cop a pair. probably even sunday if you hit up the right spots. only reason im being so optimistic is cause like i said these dropped last weekend in NYC already and mad nyc people copped then already. should thin out the herd for retail stores. online is a different beast.

Last edited:

honestly imo, i would not be surprised if you are able to walk in after you get off work and cop a pair. probably even sunday if you hit up the right spots. only reason im being so optimistic is cause like i said these dropped last weekend in NYC already and mad nyc people copped then already. should thin out the herd for retail stores. online is a different beast.
Yea, i'm definitely gonna try and cop at the stores, hopefully you are right about a lot of people already copping.

Back
Top Bottom