Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I'm gonna try online, that's the only way or resell price.
Bruh I think online will be a good look for you honestly. I remember seeing the French Blue 7's online for a while that day so I think you'll be good even factoring in what someone already mentioned that these released in NY earlier so a lot of people have already copped these. I doubt you're going to have to pay resell for these. 

Last edited:
Yep. I lost out on a pair of Dirty Bred XIII's that I won in a raffle because I got held up getting there. By the time I got to Sheikh's, they got sold 20 mins earlier. I'm still trying to get them.
Ouch...that's rough...
mad.gif

So do you guys believe that I will be able to walk in a store the day of the release and get a pair like I did with the French Blue 4's?

So do you guys believe that I will be able to walk in a store the day of the release and get a pair like I did with the French Blue 4's?
yes if you are in NYC. i wouldnt say no if outside of NYC, but not looking as good. i know online is guaranteed to be crazier.

I think most if not everyone who wants these bad enough can/will get them. My local Champs is doing guaranteed pairs and they had a huge stack of them. I feel like anyone who misses out didn't try hard enough

Last edited:

Bruh I think online will be a good look for you honestly. I remember seeing the French Blue 7's online for a while that day so I think you'll be good even factoring in what someone already mentioned that these released in NY earlier so a lot of people have already copped these. I doubt you're going to have to pay resell for these. 
Yea, that's why I think online may be easier, cause I remember the French Blue 7's had a fsr online and in stores they only had 11, 11.5 . It's like everything in the Bronx gets sold out(retro colorways)

I just entered in one raffle where my boy work at.  I helped him get a pair of B.O.B. 10's Saturday, so he told me he got me.  If it falls through.  No sweat off my back.  It'll just be $190 saved in my pocket.

Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

Arden- b68ad098bd

Tanforan - A9C2DD8C64

Florin- 4a0c11bc0d

Southland- 60aa40ef37

Eastridge- 82C038739C

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F
MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E
ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A
HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC

Beverly Center- DD40CBBDBA 
Fox Hills-92101C0CD7 
Baldwin Hills- 94602B47E2 

Pacific View Mall- FFF373E3DE 

Compton- cc696dee26

Cerritos- a977b8f1a7

Topanga- 9E51654AA3

[table][tr][td]Torrance - 30BDB3395F[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Burbank - BA42CF1564[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyler Mall - CE9936CCB4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Santa Anita - 7AIDBB312C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moreno Valley - F40DFFAF0A[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Covina - 1646383E2C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Glendale - 94CA875C1B[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]mperial HWY - FF506B8B0F[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carson Mall - 5F246D2465[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lakewood - E5593692BC[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Del Amo - B9A7ACD3DF[/td][/tr][tr][td]Northridge - 6A26B64080[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]Monclair Mall - 497DCDF3FA[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Houston

​Memorial City Mall- 61FEA3F1C3

deerbrook 0368B1C10C
greenspoint 20202E2A70

Seattle

South Center: 8ED43DEE22

better tell fam start gettin u some kicks hassle free AND tax free

When we do get em ... its easy breezy man
Nah, no need. I get plenty myself. No tax is nice though. I can see it being an easy cop too when they are available there. What city you in? I'm actually working starting shoes sales out there. My cousin is connected to every sports team out there and does advertising so he said if I wanted to start something to team up with him. He's in Missoula. Just trying to get a feel for demand and what not.

This looks like an easy cop in my area, NC. Raffle list looked rather empty. Easy cop.. first come first serve in some areas. 

Bruhs...... that garbage story i have about not getting these on release day ended up being a fairytale :lol:

walked into the spot and they were doing guaranteed tickets. i just wanted to see what was on sale :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom