Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Yessss champs called me finally, now I'm cheesing, good now I don't have to do some hard looking and paying over retail

which places do gurantee tickets? i thought they were all raffle or is guranteed rigged raffle?

Waiting for the call from FTL Sherman Oaks(saw someone in this thread already got a call from there), Topanga, Northridge, North Holywood

Lol, u guys are funny, no sh it we can all copped for retail price, and you think we aren't really looking hard enough ??? C'mon dude now and days nobody is nice like that, people will always make some kind of cake, on release day u have maybe 10% chance of copping for retail if u get lucky,
What?

The past three years I've copped every GR shoe I wanted for retail or below...

C'mon now

Yea that app is going to help. I got the liberty 10s last week with it now hopefully the Oreos. Thought I was going to get a call had my fiancé also enter the raffle and we went to two different spots.

I feel kinda lucky. I went to finishline last tuesday and the dude told me the raffle ticketd were only given on monday but he gave me a chance to sign up on that day. Now my ticket was drawn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] thanks to that dude imma give him a tip.

Got the call! I had given up on the raffle but the one store I didn't expect to call me actually called!

Looks like this will be fairly easy to cop, but if anyone strikes out with raffles, online etc. I have a size 10 willing to assist a fellow NTer for retail+tax+shipping. I bought it on impulse over All Star weekend after making the "last shot" at the Jordan Pavillion :lol: I hardly wear any of my Js anymore so these would just collect dust. PM when the times comes and I'll send tagged pics and everything.

Last edited:
Just got the call from shoe palace, woulda been 2 for 2 but missed my footlocker call. Glad i got one tho

Wait I'm reading a couple of pages now about size. So for anyone that has other 4's post 2012. Do these not fit the same as I'm confused about size now. They put a soft leather on these and now they fit different? I would think to get same size as I have been getting on 4's. Any one with some from the last 3 years please let me know whether to get the size I have been or different size with these Oreo/Tech grey 4's Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Wait I'm reading a couple of pages now about size. So for anyone that has other 4's post 2012. Do these not fit the same as I'm confused about size now. They put a soft leather on these and now they fit different? I would think to get same size as I have been getting on 4's. Any one with some from the last 3 years please let me know whether to get the size I have been or different size with these Oreo/Tech grey 4's Thanks in advance.
whether to get the size I have been or different size with these Oreo/Tech grey 4's Thanks

Dont know if this will help , but I had to get a 8.5 in my wc4's because the 8 was way too tight against my pinky toe and a size 8 in the recent lb4's fit perfect for me. Size 8 is my true size , but I buy most shoes in size 8.5 because I have wide feet

Last edited:
whether to get the size I have been or different size with these Oreo/Tech grey 4's Thanks

Dont know if this will help , but I had to get a 8.5 in my wc4's because the 8 was way too tight against my pinky toe and a size 8 in the recent lb4's fit perfect for me. Size 8 is my true size , but I buy most shoes in size 8.5 because I have wide feet
OK that sounds like the opposite I got a 8.5 in wc4 so if your saying those were tight on you but the lb4's fit fine then I should stick to my 8.5 thx for the help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom