Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Wait I'm reading a couple of pages now about size. So for anyone that has other 4's post 2012. Do these not fit the same as I'm confused about size now. They put a soft leather on these and now they fit different? I would think to get same size as I have been getting on 4's. Any one with some from the last 3 years please let me know whether to get the size I have been or different size with these Oreo/Tech grey 4's Thanks in advance.

My experience is the 4s run TTS.

Tried all my local Shiekh's and will try online Saturday. Just a clean CW for me, and so easy to wear with anything (how I felt about the Wolf Grey 3's too).

Wait I'm reading a couple of pages now about size. So for anyone that has other 4's post 2012. Do these not fit the same as I'm confused about size now. They put a soft leather on these and now they fit different? I would think to get same size as I have been getting on 4's. Any one with some from the last 3 years please let me know whether to get the size I have been or different size with these Oreo/Tech grey 4's Thanks in advance.

Chill out man. TTS

Last edited:
I decided to opt out Y'all. The price is getting to me and I don't want these as much as I want the hares and bordeauxs. 

I hope Errybody get a pair(or two)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nthat.gif

Thx for everyones help as it seems to me I will get the size I have been getting in 4's which are half down as I usually wear a size 9 in most shoes but some Jordan's I wear 8.5 like the 4's which lets me to believe they didn't change the mold of the shoe for it to fit differently then other 4's as some say tts but with 4's I like a snug fit so half down is fine for me. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair this weekend I hate saying what I just said but due to hype and demand things can be more difficult to purchase then said But good luck to everyone I really wish it was easy to buy Jordan's as it was back in the days got to roll with the times and compete in the rat race for leather and plastic smh peace and be safe

Last edited:
Man this thread is on thee move now. Got a call from FTL yesterday evening. Was hopin FNL but jus glad I got em secured...

Quick question:

I won 2 raffles so I gave my boy one of my winning tickets. Can he just go in there himself on RD and pick them up with my ticket or do I have to be there with him?

Quick question:

I won 2 raffles so I gave my boy one of my winning tickets. Can he just go in there himself on RD and pick them up with my ticket or do I have to be there with him?
Generally, you need photo ID when you get your raffle shoes.  You would probably have to go with him.  YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom