Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

This thread went from oreo 4s to bank accounts and sperm cells real quick. 
Can't we all just get along? For real though I can't wait til you guys pick these up tomorrow and see how dope they are!!! Looking forward to the on foot shots!

Very looking forward to these, these were my intro back into the sneaker game in 99 when I found them sitting in niketalk sf. still got them but they are beat to **** and ugly as hell. thinking about getting two now.

S/O to @ogmarke  for trying to help me get a pair out of couple of pairs he had won.  Really appreciate the help man! 

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Yeah im in SW Florida, I know FNL was doing raffles, that's where I won. Footaction was doing guaranteed tickets back on Wed. Not sure about Footlocker and Champs though.
y Noone doing fcfs..smh the pick up times are until 6pm.. long wait

Too bad these not dropping at 9am to mess up the Yeezy Drop tomorrow morning....But these drop at 7am pst and Yeezy drop at 9am pst

So i would expect alot of people grabbing these quick then getting back ready for the Adidas drop at 9am

unless your low on Cash then it's one or the other!

So we'll see where people spend their $$$$$ tomorrow

Too bad these not dropping at 9am to mess up the Yeezy Drop tomorrow morning....But these drop at 7am pst and Yeezy drop at 9am pst

So i would expect alot of people grabbing these quick then getting back ready for the Adidas drop at 9am

Tomorrow's gonna be wild
sick.gif

I want both cuh!!!

Hopefully the FCFS at my local HOH means they've got a lot of em. I've usually got a pair locked down at this point but neither of my raffles came through. Worse case I'll grab a pair online..

Is anyone planning on using their Footlocker VIP Rewards instore tomorrow? Can you order them online and call and get them to apply it after?

reading through the last few pages, wth was going on 
laugh.gif

Hope all who are going after these in the AM eat, good luck yall. I'll be picking my pear up tomorrow morning

Tomorrow's gonna be wild
sick.gif
No its not

Back
Top Bottom