Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Heck no man, one of our boys was like 20th in line and he did not get his size which was an 11. NTLA must of only received like 30 pairs in all, we had heard they received like 300+ pairs. I called BS.
indifferent.gif

the thirst in LA will be real! 

it's a Jordan Drought! 

I'm not sure what's worse... those jeans or all the dudes with terrible style talking them down to no end. Most of NT doesn't know how to rock a properly fitting pant or match it with shoes.
This.. You can tell most still wear jeans from 1999.

had no idea people had such a hard time copping I grabbed mine around 10:30 with no issue strolled in and scooped granted my foot is huge but i went back to the mall and scooped a pair for my brother at like 4:30

Lol, watch when Santa Monica reopens in April they are about to have everything

Sorry if this has been posted before, but is the Fire Extinguisher not releasing in England? I heard they dropped in US but i went to London store last Friday and Jagger said they hadn't released here yet...
They got fire extinguisher at ur local hardware store, give them a call

We don't need that term "fat slobs", their only there to pick up j's, who cares if their not dress up
Yeah bro no need to go the extra mile, I mean there can be a 600 lb man or a 85 lb guy and still wouldn't make a difference. Fact is they were there to buy shoes. Anywho I got my size and went on my way! Haha

I'm not sure what's worse... those jeans or all the dudes with terrible style talking them down to no end. Most of NT doesn't know how to rock a properly fitting pant or match it with shoes.

Agreed. The only thing a lot of us have in common is our love for shoes. Everything else doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom