Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

You guys can't front JB made those pics of those Spizikes look really good, but for a price tag of $295 for some shoes and a man bag HELL NO!!!

Didn't Livestock in Vancouver already have these? Coulda swore I saw pics.....

Either way for $295 I hope people let them sit and then the bag and shoes will pop up seperatley on ndc one day like the Lebron IV Bdays...the bags all im interested in anyway...

Do these JB messenge bags have laptop compartments???

why is everyone hating on the spikes the shoe its actually tight i said the same thing at 1st but they were jus making ugly colors wich turned me off but wen they made the tru blues they caught my attention i copped for 175 if u hate the shoe jus hate it im tired of hearin people say they ugly the main peoply who say they got the e-mail and wont be coppin they will be gettin these shoes they are jus trynna turn people away from them so they will have a better chance in gettin them so they can re-sell for like 500+ if u got the e-mail and really wont be gettin them foward me the e-mail to me so i can cop

Quote:
In order to purchase, you must be a member of Jumpman23, so sign up! You can begin lining up 1 hour before the launch. Purchases are limited to ONE PER PERSON! Multiple purchasers will cancel ALL orders. In other words, go to hell resellers.

"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Yo 200nikesdeep

You wouldn't happen to be related to my man from Brooklyn?
pimp.gif
Please confirm so I can believe your words, cause you is the man in the KNOW!
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Quote:
Not to dis your opinion but I believe a true Jordan/Sneaker Head buys what he/she likes.I like the kicks and the bag and I will be copping.

So true. Also a true shoehead won't let the words of other defer them from gettin what they want. Just because some say they ugly or maybe they just can't afford to get them. Shouldn't hold you back. Stay true to yourself!

If you guys are smart...

You would not purchase this package & send "The Message" to Brand Jordan that "we the consumer" will not put up with these hyped up on-line exclusive packages.

If you recall, I made a post a month or so ago about the next on-line package and what it should consist of. ( as in what you the consumer wanted to see )

The message was not heard @ JB and now is the time to show your voice.

Just my 2 cents,

But I had a nice "dispute" with some people @ Brand Jordan with this one.

Now is your turn. " will you be the one " :lol:
laugh.gif

:wink:
wink.gif

Faith !
~ Believe In Your Dreams ~
Baby J​

Quote:
If you guys are smart...

You would not purchase this package & send "The Message" to Brand Jordan that "we the consumer" will not put up with these hyped up on-line exclusive packages
"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

the shoes really arent that bad this time.. the colorway is nice and simple. still not a fan of spizike, but it isnt eye-gouging ugly anymore ;]

Sort of like being cool with a facially challenged female. Once you see them enough, you figure there is someone out there for her.

I copped the True Blue Spiz'ikes and I'm satisfied with it. I guess JB's marketing team assumes kids and collectors will buy whatever they put together. It's a great colorway ad we all know how well white/red sell, being it Chicago colors, but not digging the gray strip that goes around the shoe through the toe. They should have left it white like the True Blue Spiz'ikes.

I am definitely passing due to the fact that it's a gimmick that no one should fall for. And if JB does plan on releasing the shoes towards the end of summer to retailers, that's a slap in the face to everyone. Honestly, we all know they would sell MORE shoes if the shoes were sold by itself. Look what it did to the previous sales of Spiz'ikes. It's cool to try something new, but I think this is something that's unecessary.

I also got the email for this and definitely am not "lining up" virtually to cop. Good luck to those that are.

Exactly what Baby J said, no more of this garbage...you couldnt pay me to wear that crap.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

ANY " FIRE RED " SPIZ'IKE THAT WHERE SENT TO STORES OR THAT WHERE GOING TO RELEASE IN AUG. 07 HAVE BEEN EITHER PULLED ,REQUESTED TO SEND BACK BY NIKE OR CANCELED ...... DUE NOT SLEEP ON THESE PACKAGE SHOES WILL NOT BE RELEASED A SECOND TIME ....ONLINE SPIZ'IKE PACKAGE WILL BE LIMITED TO AROUND 3000-4000 TOTAL PACKAGES ...JUST GOT BACK FROM MY LOCAL MOM AND POP SHOP(PLAYMAKERS) AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL NO LONGER BE GETTING THERE SHIPPMENT OF THE FIRE RED SPIZ'IKE BRAND JORDAN HAS CANCELLED SHIPPMENT

what sucks is that no matter how much crap we talk. these are still gonna sell out and that's just sad. this shoe is awesome but the package thing is ridiculous. just hope i can get a pair from someone without all the extras.

I will be copping..I actually like the Spiz'ikes, have an Ipod and can use the bag to carry my laptop.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

So are these a Tuesday at midnight release?

I'd like to get the package and pawn off the bag and ipod case to make the shoes $150ish but I don't think thats gonna happen.
Never a newb. OG Nike Park and NikeTalk member, back in the game.​
TENNESSEE FOOTBALL

Wow. Im gonna see wha I do. I kinda feel baby J is saying what hes saying for a good reason. Everytime I read something by BABYJ I read it in code. LOL. So I have a feeling if we THE CONSUMER dont buy this product something good will come out at the end.

Back
Top Bottom