finishline.com
Champssports.com
Eastbay.com

Why wait in line??
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

no need to camp.. seems to be me these are readily available and a price tag of $175...not many people will cop and the OLNL just came out last week...people low on $$.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

people should just save up and get some true blues instead of these. these are :x
sick.gif

If anyone wants to preorder these to make sure they get their pair, kaysshoes.com has them for $250 when you use the code 114.
Pre-order Your III's , the Old Love New Love Pack, Regional/LS/Alpha I's, Omega XXII's and Spiz'ikes at Kaysshoes.com (matching t-shirt and socks with every order)

Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

Want to make some extra cash to put towards sneakers?
Go to Treasure Troppers and make money doing offers or getting cash back for shopping.

Got a call from my locsl MANAGER at footaction and I am copping. I saw them in person and they are hot.

Wow these are WACK! Not to bash anyone who likes them but they just don't have that appeal to me. None of the spizikes did but I recently saw black ones in person and the patent leather looked good but these don't even have that. Whateva, sleepin till black cats.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

These are GR not like the previous ones, however when asking around although more store are getting them, the amount of these Spiz compare to the black are not much more.

Example ... Last time one store got the black 45 Pairs ... These time 5 store around the area got them but 58 pairs ...
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped. ((())) DS AJ V Blk/Metalic Sz 12 $175 Shipped OBO
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped. ((())) DS AJ XIV Sz 7.5 White/Blk Toe $130 Shipped OBO
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

please get a half size up in these bad boyz. They run hella small. I tried them on today and the hurt like hell.

They're ugly, just like all the Spizikes. They will keep giving us garbage of OG colors until people stop buying them. I remember everyone's initial reaction when that first picture was shown of them with they guy holding it in the white/green colorway. EVERYONE hated them, but now all of a sudden, lots of people can't resist them. It's unfortuante.

hey does anyone know if they are going to be put on the eastbay website or do i have to call to order i need to know because all the spots i know are not getting them in my size (14)
G-UNOT

woudl these look better with a navy or regular blue hat? cus i haven't seen these in person yet and they look different in some pics.
"If ya'll freshed to death, then I'm deceased" - Kanye West

i just called eastbay and they said the release is still may 5th what the hell is going on?!?!?

"Four 15s in ya trunk THATS BEEF!" - Andre Nickatina

Wow this is only 3 pages long. By this time any OFFICIAL thread would at least be 10 pages long. So these dont have that much HYPE right? So it will be an easy cop?

wow tdog this is the first time ur pics havent convinced me to cop Im just not a fan of white spiz'ikes but they do look aight!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Quote:
please get a half size up in these bad boyz. They run hella small. I tried them on today and the hurt like hell

So they don't run the same as the other Spizikes? Cause when I got the black ones I still got my same size.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

how do they run compared to the black spiz'ikes?
PM ME IF YOU WANT THE BMP/OLNL...PACK OR SEPARATED!!!

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

Lol. Swoosh.com getting these? A discount would be nice.
------------------------
Willing to trade my size 8 DMPs for any other size(preferably a size 9.5)
My Myspace

Bro's Myspace:look:
AIM=Yanoulikemystyle​

so i go to my spot today to get fire red 3s for my boy cuz he wanted to get a 2nd pair but then he saw fire red5 and copped those instead since he aint have those... i asked to see the spizikes just to see em i didnt want em like that and dude said they aint get their shipment in... so this other dude comes in the store n says i got spizikes 5 pairs he said meet me at footlocker... im already thinkin this guy bs'ing... but ya footlocker actually had em and had my size... i asked to look at em n they looked garbage in person :x
sick.gif
and dude wanted 190 :smh:
smh.gif
i was like ah ill think about it and bounced... so i go to another sneaker spot to just a get a matching shirt for my dtrt 3s and they didnt have it there... i dont even like goin in this store cuz all their shoes are bape prices... so i ask dude how much for laser 5s he said 200... i said u got a 9? he was like ya... i said get em cuz im coppin :pimp:
pimp.gif
... and ya they surprisingly had flips there for retail aint have my size :\
ohwell.gif
Knicks Fan til I die​

bad time for JB to drop these, they should have waited a week longer at least, i dont think too many people will have money for these because of the OLNL pack.
FS: SZ. 10 & 11 BMP/OLNL (NO TRADES)
(order is from Eastbay, they are confirmed to ship)
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Code:
    Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom