OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

this has to be one of the worst things jordan had ever done to us

instead of giving us one of the best og shoe and colorways ever ( black / infared )

the go and change it to just plain red and then make the shoe suede

would it really be that hard to just give us the OG version

it would make everybody so much more happy if they did

but no , they have to go and screw it up like everything else they are doing

this is just another kick in the nuts to us by jordan brand and i must say , it hurts................................peace

I'm going to say some things right now that will upset some folk

RealTalk if this Same EXACT shoe was pictured with Infared instead of Varsity Red 99.9% of you guys would be on the Copped x thousand trillion nonsense. YouKnow it, I know it, everybody knows it. People stop jumping on the hater bandwagon. You all did this when the first pictures of the SpaceJams and the NubuckXII's came out,omg these look fake, then AirRandy or whoever comes out with the "Real World" Pictures and it's now Copped x infinity.You'll do the same when "Real World" pic surface of these too. Let's keep 100 NT

Nuff Said.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

copped...on discount
You really think these will be around for a discount? Unless you got a plug or you work at a shoe store you ain't gettin' these atdiscounted prices. The average person doesn't know or even care about the difference between Infrared and Varsity Red. These will fly off the shelves.

JB knows they can slight change the shoe and get away with it cause they know that the older retros arent wearable and people want new pairs.

shape looks a bit off...materials look a bit questionable....but hey that is par for course for this brand these days...still will cop...just hope they lookbetter in person

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

smh @ suede
You people are never satisfied
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

so whats retail?
$150 plus state tax. JB could have easily released these back when the VI first came out and when MJ was playing with the Bullls. but instead wentwith infrared.

Back
Top Bottom