OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

they have bred 6 on vintagekicks for a range from 300-400 already %#!%%*+ hype heres the link them 6 looks awful
http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=011109

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

they look terrible, damn, this might be a pass bruh

[table][tr][td]
so i did a comparing between the suede of the dmp and the infaredz 6 wow big **# difference seems like the infared 6 are nubucks suede i think im pretty much sure they are
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
010356_1_p.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
f.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
011109_1_p.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

It makes no sense not to just retro the infrareds. The OG colorway is prefect as is; there's no need for these changes.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

It makes no sense not to just retro the infrareds. The OG colorway is prefect as is; there's no need for these changes.

thats why these are the varsity reds

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

[table][tr][td]
so i did a comparing between the suede of the dmp and the infaredz 6 wow big **# difference seems like the infared 6 are nubucks suede i think im pretty much sure they are
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
010356_1_p.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
f.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
011109_1_p.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
jesus....
laugh.gif
thats a awful comparison

dawg y wud FC try to put such a picture up like they dont want it to sell seriously theres scuffs all over the shoes man these shoes shud cum wit a lint roller

Originally Posted by Hyalite

It makes sense if you drop the OG colorway after they drop these and get double the money.

U know, if they do decide to re-retro the blk infrareds, then this will be a forgotten colorway that noone would seem to care about.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

U know, if they do decide to re-retro the blk infrareds, then this will be a forgotten colorway that noone would seem to care about.

Not rly it prolly wudnt have as much hype & legacy(+ grail status) as infareds nd years down the line they just wudnt be worth as much just like all thesecement shoes JB puts out that ppl buy just bcuz they cant get tha retro nd some yrs down the line just creeps over retail

walking in the store to see stuff like this upsets me...

NI365726-111_pict1_13_881_11730.jpg

NI354912-002_pict2_79_73_11901.jpg

JB could have made a better retro. [understatement]

i would have been satisfied if they used the material thats on the griffeys as well

saw this in person at flightclub. not TERRIBLE but obviously nothing similar to my old 00 pair. those were so comfortable and light and cushiony...i bet thesewill be heavy stiff and no cushioning. the dmp nubuck was closer to the 00's than this. this one is more like the nubuck 12's that just came out.overall a very easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom