OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

1st OFF IT IS NUBUCK NOT SUEDE
2nd IT IS INFRARED NOT VARSITY RED

====== OG RETRO JUST LIKE THE 2000

Yeah and my Mom is the Queen of England.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

1st OFF IT IS NUBUCK NOT SUEDE
2nd IT IS INFRARED NOT VARSITY RED

====== OG RETRO JUST LIKE THE 2000

Yeah and my Mom is the Queen of England.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw them at FCNY. The suede doesn't look as bad but FCNY probably cleaned them up before putting them in display
laugh.gif
but these still look Varsity Red

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I'm very hyped about these. I don't care about the quality, I don't care about the suede and I don't care that they're not infa red. I like them.

I need to see more better pictures of 'em. But that last one with those four other pictures does 'em justice.

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

cmonn their all suede....this shoes will be sittin on da counter for a month or so

easy pass

That would be pretty cool but I doubt it.

These will be a limited release is what I heard?
Why the question mark?

And I doubt they will be limited. JB would be dumb to do so.
these coming out at footaction right?
They should be everywhere. They seem like a GR.

easy pass. and to the comment about hype on these...... i can see it both ways. sit like flu games and cherrys or get beast'ed out by the young generationsb/c they are similar to a truely iconic sneak in the infrared.

these joints is sittin......most people will cop da white and red 12's still in stills FSR on sale with better quality then this terrible ashy suedemonstrosity.....

whats gonna get me real mad though is da GS sizes i can almost bet WILL come in durabuck.
smh.gif

im coppin these. the hype around these is serious though. dammnit...looks like ima have to hunt these down again. i got lucky with the space jams.

Back
Top Bottom