OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

i think people are convincing themselves these are nice kicks instead of seeing how fake they are. its partly due to the hype of it being the almighty 6 itsalso that these same people never seen a real pair of INFARED VI's, so now they are thinking "if JB is saying these are good then i believethem". you can't even call these infareds because the color is varsity red
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i think people are convincing themselves these are nice kicks instead of seeing how fake they are. its partly due to the hype of it being the almighty 6 its also that these same people never seen a real pair of INFARED VI's, so now they are thinking "if JB is saying these are good then i believe them". you can't even call these infareds because the color is varsity red
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
This.

all the fake suppliers in China have to do is change the color of the jumpman from red to black, change the infrared to varsity red, and there you have it

you:

your whole point was that you wouldnt be able to spot fake 6s because all the fake company had to do was change the jumpman air to black and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference anymore
my whole point is JB sticking to the consumers today. If a boycott ever happens, I'd like to see it before I die because then we'd see quality retroes again.

Anyone can tell the difference if they just "only change the jumpman from red to black". Why didn't you mention "if they changed the color from infrared to varsity red?" Because you would or wouldn't be able to tell what's real or fake?

because it didnt make a difference....the point i was making is that they can just as easily use the same materials, same colors, and same color nike air orjumpman air....it doesn't make a bit off difference ...so the idea of fakes looking like these because of a color or stitching color doesent matter...itsnot some crazy technology.....they can easily change the design of fakes to whatever shoe jb is releasing so why would jb changing the infrared to varsity redor nike air to jumpman air make a single bit of difference....theres no set rules to making fakes....just because alot of fakes have a red jumpman air on theback doesent mean they all are like that...or that at any time they could change it....they can put anything on them...so your post literally makes absolutelyno valid points what so ever

i think people are convincing themselves these are nice kicks instead of seeing how fake they are. its partly due to the hype of it being the almighty 6 its also that these same people never seen a real pair of INFARED VI's, so now they are thinking "if JB is saying these are good then i believe them". you can't even call these infareds because the color is varsity red
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
THESE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE INFRARED 6S THOUGH....dont you guys get that.....how could a bulls colorway look fake....how could a jb released shoe"be fake"....they made the shoe...this is a retro+ colorway......who is calling them infrared? look at the name of the title....go look at thecatalog pics...the clearly said black/varsity red.....these are in no way trying to be infrareds....they are a completely different material and completelydifferent color.....in the same way cool grey 11s didn't use the same mesh upper and tongue as all the other 11s........take them for what they are....acompletely new shoe.....if they marketed these as infrared 6s than i could see your point....but they didn't

but since you consider these fake infrareds do you consider these fake september blue 6s? because the only difference is a different shade of blue and adifferent color back tab
air-jordan-6-vi-retro-white-midnight-navy-1.jpg

air-jordan-og-6-september-blue1.jpg

Originally Posted by dtb00201

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
THESE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE INFRARED 6S THOUGH....dont you guys get that.....how could a bulls colorway look fake....how could a jb released shoe "be fake"....they made the shoe...this is a retro+ colorway......who is calling them infrared? look at the name of the title....go look at the catalog pics...the clearly said black/varsity red.....these are in no way trying to be infrareds....they are a completely different material and completely different color.....in the same way cool grey 11s didn't use the same mesh upper and tongue as all the other 11s........take them for what they are....a completely new shoe.....if they marketed these as infrared 6s than i could see your point....but they didn't

but since you consider these fake infrareds do you consider these fake september blue 6s? because the only difference is a different shade of blue and a different color back tab

two totally different shoes. its one of those things that jb does to make money off the real thing by releasing something that looks similar toit. jb could have matched the color and material but decided to make them look like the fakes that have been out for a while now. the varsity red vi'svariants have been out for a couple of years now and if someone wore them they were labeled as wearing fakes and now that jb is releasing the same shoe thatperson would be considered cool...

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
THESE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE INFRARED 6S THOUGH....dont you guys get that.....how could a bulls colorway look fake....how could a jb released shoe "be fake"....they made the shoe...this is a retro+ colorway......who is calling them infrared? look at the name of the title....go look at the catalog pics...the clearly said black/varsity red.....these are in no way trying to be infrareds....they are a completely different material and completely different color.....in the same way cool grey 11s didn't use the same mesh upper and tongue as all the other 11s........take them for what they are....a completely new shoe.....if they marketed these as infrared 6s than i could see your point....but they didn't
since i have the infareds i would consider the varsity red to be no where close to the beauty of them. if i were a newbie i would be prettyheated that i couldn't have the infareds and settle for the varsity red when all that jb needed to do was used the infared color and use durabuck and notsuede. i would rather buy the $60 fake version than buy the $175 version since they are the made with the same color and material...

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Originally Posted by rauls054

12716426136acee3d94e94c0b1e19e7ce6774c54.jpg
4a3361a0244a1da36ed1c3abe816dda4ecad6ac4.jpg
0663678427bf153d633cc401e252deeb893a3d88.jpg
5b236a8224c61bdb6bdac879eedbdff3ac897ca5.jpg
3a236afb24ae15a36eedcd2ae18ad5a23b617b58.jpg

pimp.gif
^^^^^^^That is how it's supposed to look like! Damn Jordan Brand!
mad.gif

You really messed these up; BIG TIME!
JB is laughing making money with the varsity reds and selling out of them while still keeping the REAL heat in their closet...

how is it any different

you have two white based shoes with blue accents and two black based shoes with red accents......one has a darker blue...the other has a darker red....soplease explain to me how one is different than the other....if anything the black/varsity red 6's are more different because of the material change

^^so first you were claiming that the shoes are different and now you are saying they are the same...

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

but since you consider these fake infrareds do you consider these fake september blue 6s? because the only difference is a different shade of blue and a different color back tab

you're saying the shoes are different.

how is it any different

you have two white based shoes with blue accents and two black based shoes with red accents......one has a darker blue...the other has a darker red....so please explain to me how one is different than the other....if anything the black/varsity red 6's are more different because of the material change
now you're saying the shoes are the same...

how could a bulls colorway look fake....how could a jb released shoe "be fake"
jb didn't make this shoe. variants made this shoe for over two years. same color, same suede, same jumpman on the back. sold for $60shipped and not jb's msrp $200 taxed and or shipped.

do a google search and you'll find a few variant stores that sell the same shoe for $60 shipped...

how is it any different

you have two white based shoes with blue accents and two black based shoes with red accents......one has a darker blue...the other has a darker red....so please explain to me how one is different than the other....if anything the black/varsity red 6's are more different because of the material change
now you're saying the shoes are the same...
no...dont put words in my mouth.....i said explain how one is different than the other meaning the 2 situations (white and blue) (black and red)not that there are no differences in the shoes...you said the 2 white based shoes are different shoes and the 2 black based shoes are the same.....im sayingall 4 shoes are completely different shoes

jb didn't make this shoe. variants made this shoe for over two years. same color, same suede, same jumpman on the back. sold for $60 shipped and not jb's msrp $200 taxed and or shipped.

do a google search and you'll find a few variant stores that sell the same shoe for $60 shipped...
jb has been putting the jumpman on the shoes for 8 or 9 years....they make fakes in almost every color you can think of so what is jb supposed todo...never drop a new colorway of a shoe just because they have a fake version in the same color...and of all the colors....the colorway they used for justabout every other shoe....its black and red man....thats the bulls colorway...its not like its a pink and purple colorway....this is the most used colorway ofall jordan shoes.......and i bet if i do a google search i will find fakes in every original colorway also and every retro+ colorway ever made.....why shouldthat stop someone from buying an authentic jordan brand shoe if they like it.....i seriously cannot believe you are arguing because they made a shoe with thebulls colorway

jb didn't make this shoe. variants made this shoe for over two years. same color, same suede, same jumpman on the back. sold for $60 shipped and not jb's msrp $200 taxed and or shipped.

jb has been putting the jumpman on the shoes for 8 or 9 years....they make fakes in almost every color you can think of so what is jb supposed to do...never drop a new colorway of a shoe just because they have a fake version in the same color...and of all the colors....the colorway they used for just about every other shoe....its black and red man....thats the bulls colorway...its not like its a pink and purple colorway....this is the most used colorway of all jordan shoes.......and i bet if i do a google search i will find fakes in every original colorway also and every retro+ colorway ever made.....why should that stop someone from buying an authentic jordan brand shoe if they like it.....i seriously cannot believe you are arguing because they made a shoe with the bulls colorway

they should've just made the shoe with infared and nubuck instead of the fake suede and red color. they followed a colorway that the variants came up withand is now charging consumers to pay $140 more than what it was in the variant maket. jb didn't make this shoe it was the variant companies that put suedeand red on the vi...

look i am all with you....i think the infrareds are alot better looking...and get a 1 up because mj wore that colorway....and i would like the nubuck aswell.....but these are in no way shape or form "fake" just because of the changes......i look at it as a completely different shoe than theinfrareds....and theres no humanly possible way a fake company came up with the idea for black and varsity red 6's......they have made black and varsityred jordans since 1985......and i can almost guarantee there is a sample or sketch out there somewhere of a black varsity red 6 from many moons ago that justnever got released to the public......at the end of the day it is a bulls colorway of a shoe jordan played with on the bulls.....and unless fakes go for $10how could jordan brand be charging $140 more...this shoe retails at $150......plus that logic of why pay more when they have fakes is the same logic everyperson who wears fakes uses....thats the whole reason they make fakes.....thats like me asking you why you payed that much for your infrared 6s you posted whenthey have fakes for a quarter of the price with the same color

These are still dope as he!! I wish they where infas like everyone else but, it could be worse. They could be given us dtrt colorway VI's or somethingnasty.

Back
Top Bottom