OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Dont see what all the fuss is, anyway just got online and copped from ruggedsole yesterday for $155 if I like them when I get them I will cop a second pair on Release. Stop all the bickering about shoes makes you seem lame and young as hell.
ordered a size 9 from them last night and haven't received confirmation yet. but no cancellation email yet either so i'm hopeful.
anyone get tracking or a cancellation on yesterday's order? if so, what size?

Size 10.5 and yes already got the shipping comf will be here the 18th, just call them they are real cool.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

i looked in the bx and bk on wensday all they had was kid sizes, anybody know where i can cop a size 9.5

Try Goliath in Harlem. Got mines from there for retail. You could also try Vault.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sickickz23

if your first pair of 6s are these, then you need to step it up. Simple as that. Either you're cheap, or are new to this. There are better 6s out there. Don't want to spend? Then u aren't getting any decent 6s.

And don't come at me like I'm ninja. I stated some positives for these shoes. Not much though.

couldn't agree with you more...

where were all ya "1st time VI buyers" when these dropped?

%21BjNmIPQBGk%7E%24%28KGrHqEH-DcEt%211gpj,LBLSmBPnjP%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

had ya done ya homework ya could've had these split from da pack for around 180-200 OR you could've tracked down a pair IF you were lucky enuff to get em from a outlet for even cheaper....now they're going for 220+
laugh.gif
& these take a WILD dump on da varsity reds in regards to quality & how much of a faithful reproduction are they sans da nike air.

You do realize that the CDP mold is probably the same mold they are using for these Varsity Reds? And I don't know about you, but the CDP VI's were NOWHERE NEAR as comfortable as the OG's, or even the Retro's. Insoles felt like Cardboard, and the shoe itself didn't feel so "quality." Idon't think sickickz23 was talking about Carmines when he was posting that. I think he was referring to the OG's or the Retro's. So yeah...
eyes.gif

Man, just one more week on these. Looking forward to this drop, gonna run up in my FNL burly early.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

This dude ninjahood is 26 years old in the forum acting like a dam 3 year old grow up my dude

This dude posted his opinion on ISS too. It's probably been the 100th time he's said the same thing. I got nothing against his opinion but it waswell-stated pages ago. He's determined to help people not buy them.

Originally Posted by jamazing

This dude ninjahood is 26 years old in the forum acting like a dam 3 year old grow up my dude

This dude posted his opinion on ISS too. It's probably been the 100th time he's said the same thing. I got nothing against his opinion but it was well-stated pages ago. He's determined to help people not buy them.

I'm with that. People, don't buy these if you got hate in your heart for them. Let us fools suffer. I'll plug fam with them if they sit.

992498889_l.jpg

1242386764_l.jpg

^ This dude Ninjahood is a funny dude he has over 3 thousand dollars worth of Jordan in his small room but yet he is boycotting this $150 release
roll.gif
Jordan brand already made more than enough off of you

You not copping this release isn't going to mean nothing to them because you already payed off some of Marcus Jordan's college tuition
roll.gif

Nice comparison pics of the og, 00', and 10'...I have the Infrareds, got a pair of these on the way and buying another on RD....Im actually wearingthese as soon as i get them.

There were a few bashing comments on the 2000 Infrareds. Seriously how could you complain about this years release saying you dont like them becausethey're not Infrareds and then find something to complain about those because they're not the OGs. As stated before, JB will never release the sameshoe twice. Just like a set of twins, they arent exactly the same!!! I havent had the chance to hold them in person yet so for now im going by pics; im happywith what im seeing so far.

Originally Posted by jamazing

This dude posted his opinion on ISS too. It's probably been the 100th time he's said the same thing. I got nothing against his opinion but it was well-stated pages ago. He's determined to help people not buy them.
I have been holding back my comments, cause they really dont matter, in all honesty, i dont mind him continuing to post his opinion...he has aright, whether i agree with his
logic is another story...i just cannot stand his use of "da" instead of "the"...i mean cmon...it probably takes more time to purposely makethis substitution, and it really adds nothing...for me, it makes his submissions even more difficult to understand...
-sf77

ninjahood you need to pause yourself homie. you probably have the most replies in this thread and you dont even like the shoe.... makes no sense. go clean yourroom.

Nikekidwonder check again. i`ve been on NT since since 05
indifferent.gif
you`ve been on NT for 3 weeks and you`re only 100 post less than me
smh.gif
smh.gif
. I`mnot here to argue with you kid, saying you`ll bet all your money and kicks that your life isn`t any better than mine.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

These pictures are living proof that Jordan brand never releases the same exact shoe twice
*heads to da retro 12 thread*

geez wiz, there goes your observation.
eyes.gif

bottom line is imma have to just co-sign that these have NUFFIN to do with infrareds, they're just a Retro + color and da actual infrareds will release this summer.

Nope, the retro 12's are not exact to the OG, why? Because the leather on the tongues of the OG, are overlapping the inner black liner, where as theRetros, you can clearly see the black inner liner popping out on over the leather of the tongues.

Not only that, they used a thicker lining on the side panel, where the red meets the white leather coming around.

Yeah it's a small difference, but I'm just reiterating this statement to be true:

"These pictures are living proof that Jordan brand never releases the same exact shoe twice"

Because he's right.

I am getting these regardless what color red is on them. I love VIs and my carmines were stolen so its a no brainer

Back
Top Bottom