OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

I got these today and I am happy with my purchase are they infrareds no but they are a nice looking shoes the pics do these shoes no justice my pair is not that great but I settled for them especially for $120 you must see them in person they look a lot better IMO than in any of the pics expect for maybe a few.

Glad you finally got your pair.
pimp.gif

Can't beat $120.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I got these today and I am happy with my purchase are they infrareds no but they are a nice looking shoes the pics do these shoes no justice my pair is not that great but I settled for them especially for $120 you must see them in person they look a lot better IMO than in any of the pics expect for maybe a few.

pimp.gif

Can't beat $120.
Thanks French Blue Yeah mine had a small mark on the toebox didn't really look that bad but I got him down on the price

pimp.gif

Can't beat $120.
Thanks French Blue Yeah mine had a small mark on the toebox didn't really look that bad but I got him down on the price

Nice.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

A lot of kids in here don't know what the hhhhhhell they're typing about. I'll type it over and over, GREAT SHOES!

See I think u are trying to force yourself and or maybe others that these are great. Maybe your pair and the pairs you've seen on here look good. But trust that there are going to be bad looking pairs. In case u forgot. These can't be great if there are both good looking pairs and not so good looking. I just can't see it. Sorry but these are average. Be honest to yourself NTers and quit lying for force feeding yourselves that these are hot.
Force myself? haha. Son, I like what I like. My 2 pairs of varsity reds are MAGNIFICENT. I've seen others' pairs and they also look great.I wore them today and they are comfy to me. I have nothing bad to say about them. Is that so hard for people to understand? A shoe is bound to look like crapno matter the quality. Its a SHOE. Maybe you should cop a pair, wear them out and then post your HONEST opinion. Who's really forcing themselves to have ablind opinion not to mention, to be biased here? I think it's you because you don't WANT to like the shoes for whatever reason. That's fine,it's your prerogative. Plain and simple, you don't $#@^ what I eat and vice versa. People are going to post their opinions and experiences regardless.Let's keep it moving.

^^ ok so look at the last two releases. The spacejams had few problems with the cut of the pl. Along with some pairs have lackluster icyness on the soles. the white red 12s had virtually no problems. Now fast forward to these. Trust me, there will be a large number amount of pairs that will look ashy. How does that make it good or great?

Retro "Last Shot" XIV's had very ashy inconsistency, while others looked good.

Stealth XX3, same result, CDP and OG 17's, and 18's.

No one complained then. Every suede shoe will have inconsistent pairs.

We're talking about nubuck and suede. The XII's were leather.

Ok but to counter your statement, I was only comparing the last two releases. And the 6s are more cherished as a numbered Jordan than the xivs xviiis and xx3s

^^ ok so look at the last two releases. The spacejams had few problems with the cut of the pl. Along with some pairs have lackluster icyness on the soles. the white red 12s had virtually no problems. Now fast forward to these. Trust me, there will be a large number amount of pairs that will look ashy. How does that make it good or great?

Ok but to counter your statement, I was only comparing the last two releases. And the 6s are more cherished as a numbered Jordan than the xivs xviiis and xx3s

I can see that. 6's are top notch.

But still, these are not Infrareds!!! Let's call it a Retro+ colorway.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@BabyJumpMan

$150 Flat

ae3axx.jpg

98woi8.jpg

2z4dz76.jpg

autbbc.jpg

ashy my #!%...........some of yall looking for a reason....

Im finna get rid of one of these
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by casekicks

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I really like them both and really want both..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]step ya money up[/color] Yeah I posted that earlier but I guess in the jb forum, that is not allowed lol.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by casekicks

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I really like them both and really want both..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]step ya money up[/color]

Yeah I posted that earlier but I guess in the jb forum, that is not allowed lol.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]edited that for ya[/color]
wink.gif

mine just came from ups, and the quality is pretty good, but let me say this. I have a fake pair of 6's ( my nephews) and when i compared them side to sidethe real one were seriously not to far off. I mean the sole is shiny kinda like fakes, the uppers material is exactly the same, the only differences are thecolor of the air pocket (Red on fakes) the Jordan logo on back(fakes is red with air in red) and a couple design ques like the lace locks are a differnet hue.if i had to compair the jordans in apperace to fakes side by side like i did, they are not far off, like i bet if i switched the insoles out and colored thejumpman black I could return the fakes in the real box and get my money back (unless the worker was a complete Jordan freak) so I'm actually on the fenceabout these shoes.. i like them cause of the nostalgia, but quality could be IMO alot better... I'm keeping them tho!!

wish i could post side by side pics but i cant till next week or so when i get my camera back up.
so stayed tuned for that!!

I'll do it before release date!!!

then you can make the decision, sorry guys! JUST IMO

:edit: i have been a sneaker head since 90, and im 30. so dont think im some lil %!* hypebeast that doesnt know !@@%, i been in jordans since they wereinvented! 6's came out when i was in 5th grade!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by MECKS

I mean, that's how they look in person, pics before that one didn't do these shoes justice at all.
yupp
pimp.gif

can someone answer my question tho? how are these releasing??? limited like the CDP or "limited" like the space jams???

anyone?
When they was first announce it was said that they would be limited but they might have changed it to a GR but... like i have said before that does not matter what matters is the area you live in if you live in a area with a lot of sneakerheads you might want to cop early in the morning on release or lock a pair up just in case
thanks. im from the LA area, best believe ill be up @ 6am to cop my extra pair
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

im just trying to find out if champs will get them. theres a low-key champs by my way that everyone forgets about or something. thats how i copped my friendspacejams in his size. i walked in an hour after they opened and bought em like nothing.

Originally Posted by MECKS

thanks. im from the LA area, best believe ill be up @ 6am to cop my extra pair
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

im just trying to find out if champs will get them. theres a low-key champs by my way that everyone forgets about or something. thats how i copped my friend spacejams in his size. i walked in an hour after they opened and bought em like nothing.

Damn, you're doubling up?
laugh.gif

There's a spot near me too, that's very low key, that's how I got mine early.

I also want to know why I haven't heard any complaints about the rock hard insole? Lol all positives and no mentioning about the negatives. The scale is not balanced by some of the comments ive seen
The VI's have always been the most uncomfortable Air Jordan shoe, OG included, from my experiences with them.

bdis, thanks.
pimp.gif

A lot of kids in here don't know what the hhhhhhell they're typing about. I'll type it over and over, GREAT SHOES!

See I think u are trying to force yourself and or maybe others that these are great. Maybe your pair and the pairs you've seen on here look good. But trust that there are going to be bad looking pairs. In case u forgot. These can't be great if there are both good looking pairs and not so good looking. I just can't see it. Sorry but these are average. Be honest to yourself NTers and quit lying for force feeding yourselves that these are hot.
Force myself? haha. Son, I like what I like. My 2 pairs of varsity reds are MAGNIFICENT. I've seen others' pairs and they also look great. I wore them today and they are comfy to me. I have nothing bad to say about them. Is that so hard for people to understand? A shoe is bound to look like crap no matter the quality. Its a SHOE. Maybe you should cop a pair, wear them out and then post your HONEST opinion. Who's really forcing themselves to have a blind opinion not to mention, to be biased here? I think it's you because you don't WANT to like the shoes for whatever reason. That's fine, it's your prerogative. Plain and simple, you don't $#@^ what I eat and vice versa. People are going to post their opinions and experiences regardless. Let's keep it moving.

ok, I think we are done here. Good day sir.

Wow, the amount of stans on here is thick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babyface34

I also want to know why I haven't heard any complaints about the rock hard insole? Lol all positives and no mentioning about the negatives. The scale is not balanced by some of the comments ive seen
The VI's have always been the most uncomfortable Air Jordan shoe, OG included, from my experiences with them.

that's funny, because the person on the top of this page thinks otherwise.

But I never had any issues with my infrareds. Just the, you know, occasional paint chipping on the heel midsole area.

^^ ok so look at the last two releases. The spacejams had few problems with the cut of the pl. Along with some pairs have lackluster icyness on the soles. the
white red 12s had virtually no problems. Now fast forward to these. Trust me, there will be a large number amount of pairs that will look ashy. How does that
make it good or great?

no one complained about da last shot XIV's?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
:lol:lol

those were panned for years over here....those were terrible
smh.gif
matter fact....at best, da best batches of last shot have da same nubuck as da VI's now.

Copped today from Ace Athletic, they sold them early.

I don't know why people were hatin on these. The suede or whatever it is feels great. You can run your finger on them and not see a finger print likeearly pages were saying. The only real negative about the shoe is that you can tell it's going to collect a lot of dust and lint. Straight out the boxyou can see some fine lint. The jury is still out on how these will look after a couple months.

Originally Posted by babyface34

yea these were never that comfortable. I remember playing ball in the Infereds and them +#!%$ hurt!!!

Back
Top Bottom