OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

haha this kid sickickz is dumb as hell. Talk about sounding like an herb. You're starting to sound like ninjakid.

Move over.

Originally Posted by flappy188

anyone know why no retro card came with these?

I think JB stopped making retro cards a while ago. For some reason I threw all of mine out including the infered card.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by MECKS

thanks. im from the LA area, best believe ill be up @ 6am to cop my extra pair
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

im just trying to find out if champs will get them. theres a low-key champs by my way that everyone forgets about or something. thats how i copped my friend spacejams in his size. i walked in an hour after they opened and bought em like nothing.

Damn, you're doubling up?
laugh.gif

There's a spot near me too, that's very low key, that's how I got mine early.
why not how much have a spent so far?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

haha this kid sickickz is dumb as hell. Talk about sounding like an herb. You're starting to sound like ninjakid.

Move over.

why are u getting so emo on here? afraid to admit to what is right? I love it when people call another person names behind a monitor. there's a name forthat. Help me out.

Tried them on at work again today.....
Im going to have to pass.
smh.gif

This shoe just collects to much lint/dust.
The display model we have is just looking pitiful right now.
Picking white specs off my sneaks every other hour f's up the swag.
laugh.gif

Besides the suede I would have had no problem copping.
Maybe my opinion will change once the discount kicks in on the 23rd.

man hold up, hold up.

HOW CAN U BE A STAN OF A SHOE?
indifferent.gif

kinda dumb @#!@ is that?

you got dudes in here TRYING TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE NOT BUY A SHOE WITH THEIR(AGAIN FOR EMPHASIS--THEIR--) OWN MONEY

again, what kinda @#!@ is that?

this whole "oh everyone comes here to voice there opinion" crap is BS...you can scroll back 50 pages and you see the same dudes saying the samenegative @#!@ they BEEN sayin

i mean damn...this is sad...

you a hater of a shoe
laugh.gif
? the hell is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Move over.

why are u getting so emo on here? afraid to admit to what is right? I love it when people call another person names behind a monitor. there's a name for that. Help me out.
Your previous statement backfires. You truly ARE an idiot, son. Weren't you the one that started with the name calling?
laugh.gif

You're right, there IS a name for that. You should know it since you're antagonizing an argument on the internet.

I couldn't care less about you. Let's keep this thread on subject. Don't type in my direction again. Done.

Move over.

u just mad im poppin shots @ ur ashy VI's..can't even dial NIKE straight to call and correctly confirm da infrared pack, even theshoegame.com did it

and miraculously you still failed at it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@BabyJumpMan

$150 Flat

ashy my #!%...........some of yall looking for a reason....

Im finna get rid of one of these
wink.gif
thanks but could the pictures be any bigger?
wink.gif
IM MESSING!but seriously, i think we've seen enough pics fellas (i already know MOOOORE pics are coming on here once RD hits). its either you like em or you dont andjust wait for the "infrared" pack "coming/maybe not coming in jun 10'"...you guys gotta check out that thread...its hilarious with thehysteria going on in there.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Move over.

u just mad im poppin shots & ur ashy VI's..can't even dial NIKE straight to call and correctly confirm da infrared pack, even theshoegame.com did it

and miraculously you still failed at it
laugh.gif
You just want this news to be so true that you will say anything and everything to try and convince yourself of whatever you're thinking.hahaha You sound just as dumb as your counterpart up there.

Keep the thread on subject.

hey can someone post pics of the varsity reds dropping on the 23rd? i want to see what they look like....o wait, there are pics in each page i look at...howdid i miss that, i must have been looking at page 189...that page doesnt have pics...i was getting worried for a second.
ohwell.gif

Move over.

why are u getting so emo on here? afraid to admit to what is right? I love it when people call another person names behind a monitor. there's a name for that. Help me out.

roll.gif
The irony of this man's comment in here after he called me"mr. serious" in another thread is amusing. It's all jokes to me, but still...
laugh.gif

Let me try this again. Nowhere have I posted that u shouldn't buy these if you like them. I agree it's your money. But when I see posts about the suedelooks great, or these aren't ashy, you're in denial and are lying to yourselves. U know damn well that these will be looking ashy as they can beafterwards. Again, one more time, it's your money, buy the pair if you like em. But don't be saying that u don't know why there is so much hate onthe suede when u already know why in a few months. And just because they don't look ashy know doesn't mean they won't later. Now, any otherconcerns?

horrendous....

laugh.gif

281vwb8.jpg

with da flash on it tells da real story, check how faded da heel counter looks like DS....imagine when da ends of your jeans rub off all that suede

336775286_o.jpg

another pair from EBAY.....check da toes out, these things aren't lasting anyone a month with regular use.

i see what you are saying ninjahood...those pics seems to depict the materials on these better than the others photos on here...suede it is....hmmm wait andsee i guess...the pack couldnt come sooner

I don't know why all the hate is so heavy in here for these VI's. I mean there's plenty of trashy Jays these NT'ers throw their money on..butlike has been stated it's their money and if copping these is the next best thing to burning up a handful of cash worth $150..be easy and let them do them.
laugh.gif

..and for the record, I don't think these are that bad..but I have seen some trashy Jordans that NT'ers have gone crazy over in the past.
laugh.gif

and as far as da general consensus, everyone and check out Ebay....PLENTY of pairs, no one is biting like they were biting on da space jams...you got auctionsending @ bout 10-20

retail price with zero bids...and we talking about a WEEK before these things release....da "demand" of these have been vastly exaggerated, compoundda fact that people

just caught wind that da real infrareds are droppin, PLUS da copper penny foamposites are dropping dangerously close...you gonna have these alot of JBloyalist/stans getting

hit with a smack of reality...."they just not that into them"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and as far as da general consensus, everyone and check out Ebay....PLENTY of pairs, no one is biting like they were biting on da space jams...you got auctions ending @ bout 10-20

retail price with zero bids...and we talking about a WEEK before these things release....da "demand" of these have been vastly exaggerated, compound da fact that people

just caught wind that da real infrareds are droppin, PLUS da copper penny foamposites are dropping dangerously close...you gonna have these alot of JB loyalist/stans getting

hit with a smack of reality...."they just not that into them"

Agreed.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't know why all the hate is so heavy in here for these VI's. I mean there's plenty of trashy Jays these NT'ers throw their money on..but like has been stated it's their money and if copping these is the next best thing to burning up a handful of cash worth $150..be easy and let them do them.
laugh.gif

..and for the record, I don't think these are that bad..but I have seen some trashy Jordans that NT'ers have gone crazy over in the past.
laugh.gif

WORD....i mean its almost as if someone was caught wit they girl while wearing these or something
laugh.gif

theres no explanation for being on almost every page of a 200 pg thread on a shoe you DONT like..

i mean seriously who does that?

Move over.

roll.gif
The irony of this man's comment in here after he called me "mr. serious" in another thread is amusing. It's all jokes to me, but still...
laugh.gif

u thought I was serious when I posted that drake comment. When that pic posted of drake on mocha 3s almost everyone on there was slurping lol it was hilarious.But u shouldve known I was joking. "mr serious" if that offends u then my bad

Originally Posted by MrWavez

I don't know why all the hate is so heavy in here for these VI's. I mean there's plenty of trashy Jays these NT'ers throw their money on..but like has been stated it's their money and if copping these is the next best thing to burning up a handful of cash worth $150..be easy and let them do them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WORD....i mean its almost as if someone was caught wit they girl while wearing these or something
laugh.gif

theres no explanation for being on almost every page of a 200 pg thread on a shoe you DONT like..

i mean seriously who does that?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I concur.

man why u gyus trippen so much? if u like em, u like em,
if you don't, u don't.

why you dudes arguing over opinion ??

Back
Top Bottom