OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by bredxi

Originally Posted by TrueBeliever23

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I didn't cop because the hype was too low. Waiting for a better release.

You are fool.  I cannot wait for the Jordan fad to die down so that people like you leave the game.  Collectors like you treat Jordans like Beanie Babies. 

ThrowedInDaGame is definitely a FOLLOWER and not a LEADER.
wink.gif

23Sole and Hags thank you for setting the record straight.  Half the time I see these comments and I feel bad for these youngsters but don't bother the time to set them straight. 

For all those buyers out there that either:
a) didn't ever see Jordan play live in a game or on tv when he was on the Bulls.
b) don't live in the Chicago area
c) Don't have a relative who is from Chicago
d) All of the above

If you answered d, you should without a doubt no questions asked NOT BE IN THE JORDAN SHOE GAME.  GET THE F OUT. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE COLLECTING JORDANS.

Ya'll nothing but a bunch of fake followers.   Spoken from the heart of true collector.  Sorry if it comes across as harsh but its the truth ruth.

your a fool just because someone not from chicago and doesnt have family there has nothing to do with it

Im sure everyone saw MIKE play at least on tv when he was a bull!! I was lucky enuff to see him play live once!!

You are fool.  I cannot wait for the Jordan fad to die down so that people like you leave the game.  Collectors like you treat Jordans like Beanie Babies. 

wink.gif

23Sole and Hags thank you for setting the record straight.  Half the time I see these comments and I feel bad for these youngsters but don't bother the time to set them straight. 

a) didn't ever see Jordan play live in a game or on tv when he was on the Bulls.
d) All of the above

If you answered d, you should without a doubt no questions asked NOT BE IN THE JORDAN SHOE GAME.  GET THE F OUT. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE COLLECTING JORDANS.

Ya'll nothing but a bunch of fake followers.   Spoken from the heart of true collector.  Sorry if it comes across as harsh but its the truth ruth.

your a fool just because someone not from chicago and doesnt have family there has nothing to do with it

Alright I'll say if you are not a current Bulls fan or watched him play with the Bulls you are nothing but a fake follower.  

And for the comment above yes I could buy Kobes because I have the ability to watch him play in todays game and decide for myself whether I like his game enough to buy his shoes.  

wink.gif

d) All of the above

Alright I'll say if you are not a current Bulls fan or watched him play with the Bulls you are nothing but a fake follower.  

And for the comment above yes I could buy Kobes because I have the ability to watch him play in todays game and decide for myself whether I like his game enough to buy his shoes.  

So if you don't watch Fashion Shows on the runways then you shouldn't wear Prada, Gucci, Burberry, or any other designer? If you don't live in the US, then you shouldn't wear US brands? I see what you're saying, but that's a pretty bold statement. Wear what you want, wear what you like. Just don't buy things because someone else wants it, or because someone else thinks its "cool." Do you and you'll be straight. Don't be a lemming like ThrowedInDaGame who buys things because of the hype...

I bought these and they are sweet.  Got up early and waited in line(though I didn't need to).  Just had to make sure I got a 12.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by ninjahood

its hilarious how they're advertising em on nike.com like they're some sort of accurate representation of a proper retro...they even brightened up da color to look more

infrared
laugh.gif

And I find it funny you come in this thread telling people not to buy these VIs because theyre a inferior retro, yet you felt the need to go out and buy Space Jams the month before (paying no mind to the different colored jumpman on the sole, different shape, injection points on the midsole, and no Jumpman Jam tag because they have an ICEY sole and "fancy" packaging)

what a hypocrite
roll.gif
e6935429e3b831ec5d952e82a08220beb44b67a.gif

space jams have NEVER been correctly retroed anyways, what em i gonna do, cry that i don't have da concord purple from da movie instead of da royal bottom?
grin.gif

and every flaw you listed with da space jams is STILL not worse then what they did to da VI's...PERIOD.

so imma cry me a river with my 2 pairs of DS 2009 space jams which >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VI varsity reds.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

STRAIGHT PW'NED!!!!
laugh.gif

yeah only "special people" can somehow call someone that call 2 pairs of space jams DS (and are going for a HANDSOME RANSOM these days 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
) and passed

on da fumble of da year which were da 2010 VI retro varsity red "pwned"
laugh.gif

gotta love da kids.

its hilarious how they're advertising em on nike.com like they're some sort of accurate representation of a proper retro...they even brightened up da color to look more

infrared
laugh.gif

And I find it funny you come in this thread telling people not to buy these VIs because theyre a inferior retro, yet you felt the need to go out and buy Space Jams the month before (paying no mind to the different colored jumpman on the sole, different shape, injection points on the midsole, and no Jumpman Jam tag because they have an ICEY sole and "fancy" packaging)

what a hypocrite
roll.gif

space jams have NEVER been correctly retroed anyways, what em i gonna do, cry that i don't have da concord purple from da movie instead of da royal bottom?
grin.gif

and every flaw you listed with da space jams is STILL not worse then what they did to da VI's...PERIOD.

so imma cry me a river with my 2 pairs of DS 2009 space jams which >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VI varsity reds.
Why go out your way to go to nike.com to look at a shoe your not going to buy LOL

You even said you went out and around nyc to see if stores sold out LOL
roll.gif

Your not buying the shoes but your going though all this for them
roll.gif

Nike talk is full of some funny dudes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

infrared
laugh.gif

what a hypocrite
roll.gif
Come on, you're talking about small changes, imperfections or quality flaws.

What Ninja gripe is talking about is if  they replaced the patent leather with plain leather.  Ninja isn't mentioning the bad paint, shape or black at the air unit.

Dudes in to sneakers shouldn't have a problem with anything he's saying, only frequency and his repetitiveness.

Is the material that big of a deal though? In all honesty, after thorough inspection, they dont feel that much different from Durabuck. 
this is why i ain't suprised that you were suprised these sat
laugh.gif

durabuck NEVER fades hence da word DURAbuck , it gets dirty and you can wipe it off with a wet rag and its DS all over again...try doing that with this material
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

infrared
laugh.gif

what a hypocrite
roll.gif

grin.gif

Why go out your way to go to nike.com to look at a shoe your not going to buy LOL

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
1. NYC got sneaker stores on every block, i can't help seeing em in da windows as i pass around da hood and people not caring.

2. nike.com got em on da FIRST PAGE aka please take em off our hands, i was coppin something with my swoosh account and i couldn't help but chuckle at how

desperate da last minute photoshop looked to make em look more infrared then varsity red.

3. i ain't going thru anything, in fact da number of smileys you used in your response shows how insecure and wrong you was about this release, and i called it weeks ago.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

d) All of the above

Although I dislike hypebeasts as much as the next man, you sound mad. You worry to much about others, do you and you'll be happy. I started of as a hypebeast, that's why most people start, because they wanted to look fresh like Mike. You're a follower too. I buy J's nowadays because I like to wear them and they look good.

infrared
laugh.gif

what a hypocrite
roll.gif

grin.gif

I'd have to agree w/sthebest1984  I'm not sure with everyone else's SJ's but they aren't really like the one's in 2000.  I was WAAAAAY disappointed with the space jams- my carbon fiber was all jacked up, it had the dots all over the midsole, and they were waaaaaaay stiff (so unlike OG's, the loose feeling mesh uppers is what made them such great feeling shoes- now like concrete) I was really looking forward to them.  Then the Black/Varsity Red VI's come out and with all the negativity going around here I didn't even know if I was gonna buy.  Saw some decent pics and since I loved the shoe as a kid, I went ahead and got em.  I see them in person and the quality was so much better than I expected.  I thought this horrible suede was going to be like thick and ashy- and I couldn't believe how great it really looked.  
It may be because of my high expectations of the SJ and low expectations for the VI but to me after thinking about price, quality, comfort, and looks- surprisingly to me Varsity Red VI's >>>>>>>Space Jams.  

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is one of the reasons I don't buy J's anymore![/font]

infrared
laugh.gif

what a hypocrite
roll.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
1. NYC got sneaker stores on every block, i can't help seeing em in da windows as i pass around da hood and people not caring.

2. nike.com got em on da FIRST PAGE aka please take em off our hands, i was coppin something with my swoosh account and i couldn't help but chuckle at how

desperate da last minute photoshop looked to make em look more infrared then varsity red.

3. i ain't going thru anything, in fact da number of smileys you used in your response shows how insecure and wrong you was about this release, and i called it weeks ago.
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Who goes though all this trouble and time for a shoe that as you  stated you did not like

I am not going to argue with you because for weeks i been wondering what your problem was and i come to the conclusion that :

Your an idiot
laugh.gif

wink.gif

d) All of the above

Well Damn. I have never been to chicago and dont have a need to go, no family in the midwest at all. never seen jordan play live except on you tube videos. I been in cali my whole liFe. So I should just go ahead and burn all 89 pair of jordans I have huh? 
You my friend, are Reh-tard. 

If you ask anyone in here they will tell you to collect what you like and nothing else. If I like the style of shoe JB makes, the color ways, and the quality( on some) then I'm gonna cop as many as I can/want.  
I dont have to have seen Jordan play live or any of that chicago crap to know about what the shoes and the brand is all about. Its almost handed down from generation to generation. 

Stop trying to speak on behalf of all sneaker heads/ jordan heads with dumb statements like the one above. you lost a lot of credibility with that check list too my dude. 

Yall dont mind this cat. COP WHAT YOU LIKE AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET A SINGLE PURCHASE.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

wink.gif

d) All of the above

So if you don't watch Fashion Shows on the runways then you shouldn't wear Prada, Gucci, Burberry, or any other designer? If you don't live in the US, then you shouldn't wear US brands? I see what you're saying, but that's a pretty bold statement. Wear what you want, wear what you like. Just don't buy things because someone else wants it, or because someone else thinks its "cool." Do you and you'll be straight. Don't be a lemming like ThrowedInDaGame who buys things because of the hype...
TrueBeliever...... SHUT UP....You letting that Coke talk buddy, stay off the drugs....

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
ninjaguy. Give it up already

2iaddmp.gif

please...had they sold out ALL ya would've jumped down my throat, im one of da few here that saw beyond da internet hype, no one cared about these.

so now i get to piss on da grave of these...in style..

2rc6795.gif

other then da white counter part of these...its looking like a WEAK color lineup for these VI's this time around, that infrared pack can't come out any sooner....
smokin.gif

infrared
laugh.gif

what a hypocrite
roll.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif
Who goes though all this trouble and time for a shoe that as you  stated you did not like

I am not going to argue with you because for weeks i been wondering what your problem was and i come to the conclusion that :

You're an idiot
laugh.gif
Sorry, no disrespect- it's just a pet peeve of mine.... I just wanted to fix it because it is a true statement!
smile.gif

infrared
laugh.gif

what a hypocrite
roll.gif

grin.gif

I don't see why not..you cried about the shade of red not being correct on these, in addition to the change in material. you might as well complain that the 09 Space Jams had the 23 on the back was heatpressed and that they were royal blue instead of purple. you're a hypocrite, plain and simple. deal with it.
eyes.gif

And to make things worse, you not only settled for an inferior product...you doubled up! Before you call any member on here a sheep, you need to take a good long look in the mirror, my dude. And say what you will about these but I bet theyll actually hold up to a season of playing basketball without major damage (more than I can say about the Space Jams, some of which already came with cracked carbon fiber fresh out the box).
outta all that blah blah u just spewed still doesn't dispell da fact that

XI >>>> VI

material change has EVERYTHING to do with durability, these VI's are gonna turn ashy like nobody's business. and
laugh.gif
@ thinking VI's are better then XI's for basketball.

space jams are a BETTER retro then these VI's...period.

Back
Top Bottom