Official Jordan XI Thread

Mike wore the Concord in all the 95-96 season. The Columbia in the ASG and the black reds in the playoffs.
yup, i noticed i said he wore the black (space jam) in the season . i messed up there. All good tho. You get the point that the 11 concord was everywhere in 1996.

I Mid SE Fearless Blue The Great (3 Years)
1668007907583.jpeg

XIII Island Green (3 Years)
1668007887068.jpeg

I High Off-White Chicago (5 Years)
1668007876641.jpeg

II Doernbecher (15 Years)
1668007933369.jpeg

I see those have now been clearly revised to White/Cement Grey XI Low from the initial speculation that they were going to be Elephant XI Low. Most peeps weren't feeling the speculated elephant motif on these based on the previous feedback posted on these.

These are basically a Cool Grey XI Low with a lighter shade of gray with the traditional mesh upper found on the XI.

Yeah, that seems like an odd Photoshop job. Where is the white? I know the PS is typical speculation, so I expect the real deal to be somewhat different. Otherwise it's indeed just a variation on the CGs.

Yo the market is weird. I missed out on the cool greys last year; was watching a vid about a dude worried about some ugly *** shoes he got from stock x and they cost a lot blah blah. I couldn't believe how much they were, goat said his shoes were fake.
I open goat and see cool greys being an advertised shoe to me so I was curious if they were at 350-400...... But they were goin for 213 in my size?
Obviously had to cop but 213? I was expecting them to be like double retail by now. Other sizes only around 250ish too

Just realized vid is 2 years old I was watching lol so it was all luck but stock x been on that BS I guess? Good thing I've only bought like 2 things from them

There are some cool pictures of the XI being worn in a game in this post. But the random and shocking thing is that Nick Anderson of the Magic actually wore the Columbia XI in this game. That's crazy because most people will pretty much remember Jordan wearing them in that season's NBA All-Star Game. I doubt anyone will recall Anderson wearing the Columbia XI earlier in the 1995-96 season, a few months before that All-Star Game.

There are some cool pictures of the XI being worn in a game in this post. But the random and shocking thing is that Nick Anderson of the Magic actually wore the Columbia XI in this game. That's crazy because most people will pretty much remember Jordan wearing them in that season's NBA All-Star Game. I doubt anyone will recall Anderson wearing the Columbia XI earlier in the 1995-96 season, a few months before that All-Star Game.

I remember watching that game ... damn, 27 years :smh::lol:

I remember watching that game ... damn, 27 years :smh::lol:

I never had a chance to watch that game because it was on TNT and I didn't have cable TV at that time. But I still remember it being hyped up, especially with two superstars, Jordan & Penny, at the apex of their careers going head to head. It's also cool to learn that it was the first of the Bulls' 10 losses in that historic season.

I sought those pinstripe uniform for a long time. Had the jersey but never had the shorts til M&N started making them again a few years ago. Too bad they were swingman and not the authentic but atleast beggars can't be choosers so ateast I was able to pair up my PiP jersey.

The XI has been arguably my favorite J since it first appeared. I also like the idea of a white and red pair, and it easily could’ve been an OG colorway. So I don’t know what it is, but every pic I see (including on feet) … they just don’t do a thing for me. Something is off with the look but I can’t explain what it is. Ah well, saves me the headache this year of trying to get a pair.

I remember a time when having a pair of 11's meant you had some form of seniority in the sneaker game. In the early-mid 00's, if you didn't have a pair of XI's in your rotation in high school, you were considered a lower tier sneaker head. lol. At least that's how it was in NY.

I wore my bred Xi's once to a family trip to Miami & Ft lauderdale in 04', and the amount of attention I got was crazy. Good times. lol

Back
Top Bottom