***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Do you know why the changed the rules ? Besides the bombardment of calls they get from NTers and the lurkers :nerd:

The lady was so nice, she said they wait until their inventory loaded and until everyone who ordered on Saturday receive their order, because orders normally take a week to arrive. I call because I saw masters on their site, I just asked about tomorrow call in

Thanks for the reply, that makes sense to me.. At least they will know whats in stock instead of having stock popping up, then going out in mins

SNKRS is awful, never give up until it's sold out though. Doubled up on size 10 thru SNKRS, checked out twice on separate accounts and managed to swing a 12 on Footlocker. Took about an hour and hundreds of errors, but already got shipping confirm for all 3. Never give up.
Yea now I'm wishing I didn't. Just blows spending so long dealing with errors to try to get a pair of shoes

got my my tts 10.5 definitely roomier than past retro 12 releases but I like the fit and it makes wearing some sneaker shields less of a snug fit
smokin.gif

I have the og Cherry and my sole needs gluing. Anyone know of a good/non expensive restorer? Most dudes these days want to charge an arm&leg.

Just my shipping info from da swoosh
nthat.gif
now i wait for a restock for da double dip.... no card on the blk/reds

Last edited:
[size=16pt]Don't forget to call EB and FTL tomorrow/Tuesday to see if you can do a phone order

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item/product # 30690002

Footlocker 1-800-991-6815 item/product # 30690002

Guys eastbay call in orders have changed, you have to call a week and two days after the release, no more 48 hours.

**** it, I'm huntin ebay

I lost an auction yesterday because i was driving, my bid was 280 the winning bid was 290.00 plus 20$ shipping.... Hopefully you will find a good deal in your sz
got a guy to agree to 260+10 but... I've got 2 more counter offers on it lol. I Wana push 250
could try 250 in pp since he'd get more back that way I gueds

Last edited:
Nine times out of ten the 12s that come with that retro card (beside the 12 that was inspired by it) are unauthorized.

Back
Top Bottom