***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

i'm surprised by the lack of knowledge on the hustle, plus there are like videos all over the net that go over the real vs fake diff. if you buy a fake then you didn't do your research, I always ask for in hand pics, time/date stamped proving that their selling me the shoe that they say it is, nothing is fool proof but you can do a lot to raise your success rate to getting a good deal on real stuff
true dat

One site I've been tracking for awhile now is StockX. They have a decent range of DS sizes ranging between 8.5-11 anywhere between 315-400. I'm not sure of their fees since I don't sell my kicks, but I'd figure 20%? Maybe more.

Just personal opinion since I wouldn't buy used kicks, figure retail box since sneakers have gone up in price. I think those sold at retail for $160 in 2012.

i'm surprised by the lack of knowledge on the hustle, plus there are like videos all over the net that go over the real vs fake diff. if you buy a fake then you didn't do your research, I always ask for in hand pics, time/date stamped proving that their selling me the shoe that they say it is, nothing is fool proof but you can do a lot to raise your success rate to getting a good deal on real stuff
bait and switch
Exactly

Finally jb is making colorways and designs that are actually stylish. One thing about Jordan's is that designs are plain, weak, and lacking good uppers except for the camo on the 5s. I hope JB keeps it up and gives us floral print or some other dope designs they use on other nike shoes

Finally jb is making colorways and designs that are actually stylish. One thing about Jordan's is that designs are plain, weak, and lacking good uppers except for the camo on the 5s. I hope JB keeps it up and gives us floral print or some other dope designs they use on other nike shoes

hqdefault.jpg

I'm guessing y'all only buy Jordan's. I'm into different designs and styles; Jordan's don't really provide much variety.

I'm not taking about colors, i mean design inspirations. Some of the coolest Jordan colors are extremely limited

Last edited:
$2.6 billion doing the same thing over and over and you want them to switch up?? STOP BEING SO SELFISH MY DUDE.

$2.6 billion doing the same thing over and over and you want them to switch up?? STOP BEING SO SELFISH MY DUDE.
it's not so bad. I'm referring to retro plus Jordan's anyway. Most of yall on NT always scream "pass" on retro plus colors because they ate always ugly.

it's not so bad. I'm referring to retro plus Jordan's anyway. Most of yall on NT always scream "pass" on retro plus colors because they ate always ugly.
Honestly I've picked up retro plus color ways over og n vice versa. If I like the colors I'm in, new or old. Patterns/materials that weren't on the original model I'd have to like, but I have no problem admitting I like my J's plain. Suede/durabuck/nubuck/leather/pleather I'm perfect with.

Like bruh it really depends on which shoe and what JB does with the new colors.. Take the sweater 7s UGLY, Marvin Martian 7s UGLY.. Now look at these grey and white 12s BEAUTIFUL, red and white 12s [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].. Retro plus are hit and miss

I want the colorways Jordan played in and the ones that were released with the original line of said model. 
then my comments are directed at you or customers like you. Ogs will always come out, bit for a while now, more retro plus than ogs have released. It's be nice to have good brand new renditions of 1-14 with new twists and color ways that are good. Nike's Jordan brand doesn't survive on OGs alone.

Like bruh it really depends on which shoe and what JB does with the new colors.. Take the sweater 7s UGLY, Marvin Martian 7s UGLY.. Now look at these grey and white 12s BEAUTIFUL, red and white 12s [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].. Retro plus are hit and miss
it's not very easy to make an ugly pair of 12s if we're being honest. Jb didn't try with last year's 7s even though they have been going in with the 12s. While some of the new colors aren't amazing, none of them are ugly because 12s have a simple design That uses color blocking

it's not very easy to make an ugly pair of 12s if we're being honest. Jb didn't try with last year's 7s even though they have been going in with the 12s. While some of the new colors aren't amazing, none of them are ugly because 12s have a simple design That uses color blocking
SIMPLE DESIGN, you ended it very well.. That ish just works for Jordan's. I'm not about that og color only tho, just what I feel works.

[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom