***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
How are ya'll keeping the white soles clean?  Didn't keep too good of a care of my Cool Grey 12s and are all yellowed out after a few wears from 2012 to now.  Don't want these to be another casualty of casual wear.  

Making me think I can wear these in the house or carpeted areas, only...

Last edited:
How are ya'll keeping the white soles clean?  Didn't keep too good of a care of my Cool Grey 12s and are all yellowed out after a few wears from 2012 to now.  Don't want these to be another casualty of casual wear.  

Don't buy shoes with white bottoms bruh

Just cleaning them after each wear.

No help at all cuz...
In all seriousness, white bottoms eventually yellow just like translucent bottoms (although in a different way). I saw some videos of restorers using different brands of sole sauce to unyellow white toe caps. Try that on all-white bottoms if you have any of that stuff. Personally I use Fabes Sole Sauce. 

In all seriousness, white bottoms eventually yellow just like translucent bottoms (although in a different way). I saw some videos of restorers using different brands of sole sauce to unyellow white toe caps. Try that on all-white bottoms if you have any of that stuff. Personally I use Fabes Sole Sauce. 

Yes they did

True a lot of GG releases are geared towards women but sometimes a clean shoe is just a clean shoe. Now we not talking bout thongs and bras and whatnot, those things are clearly women's wear. We talkin about shoes with colors that are a lil diff from the usual run-of-the-mill stuff that we're all used to seeing on retros. Now if you ask me I don't think the black/jade GG 12s are too feminine for a male to wear because if they were then every mf who ever wore the Tiffany dunks or the atmos AM1 was on that fruity steez.

Personally I try not to let society's made up rules about what colors are for guys and what colors are for gals corrupt and influence my way of thinking. How could I not have a problem with the aunt pearl and Easter KD4s but be opposed to the white/pink and black/Jade GG 12s? I also got electric blue and polarized pink foams too. It's really whatever to me and my size 10 foot can fit the 9.5y 12s so I said f it and made it happen, capn.

Been waiting for a French Blue restock so I can scoop a 10 and get rid of my 10.5... I hit up the finishline one and all 10s are gone and only 10.5s are available. Just my luck 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Been waiting for a French Blue restock so I can scoop a 10 and get rid of my 10.5... I hit up the finishline one and all 10s are gone and only 10.5s are available. Just my luck :smh: :lol:

Are they really that bad? I usually wear 10.5 but my boy told me size down to 10, I had to settle for that 10.5 tho too. I've had cherries in 10.5 a few years ago but sold them and don't remember

i'd like the chance at getting those all white 12's, passed when they first came out, I believe they were nicknamed "Rising Sun"  if not my bad, but yeah I'd like a chance at scooping those up

Back
Top Bottom