***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
It's possible with JB.. I remember seeing a taxi themed tee couple months ago. But, CYN are the exact same CW.. so could be geared towards those. Seems like they would capitalize on CNY with their steep price tag.

Give us playoffs instead 

THIS!! :nthat:

I agree, I want playoffs again. I hunted down the 2012 version and paid resell and I was disappointed

save the taxi's, playoffs and obsidians for the 23rd yr anniversary so we actually have something worth getting besides the cigar and champagne 

taxi XII was released december 2013. if this report is correct, that they're returning in december 2017, that is four years. considering resellers are trying to get $500 for these right now, i'd say after four years it's not unreasonable to release them again.

i figured it would be more like 5-6 years, but if it ends up only being 4, i won't complain. i had the taxi 12 on release day in the 90s, but missed the retros and i'd definitely try to get a pair next year if it happens.

they should retro (remastered) the playoffs a lot more with it getting more dirty often with the white bottoms :wink: more so than the taxis with the blk bottoms

ill gladly purchase the taxis.
need white/reds and the obsidians in my life too.
playoffs also. its odd that i have a few 12s but only the black/red colorway from the original colors :lol:

they should retro (remastered) the playoffs a lot more with it getting more dirty often with the white bottoms
wink.gif
more so than the taxis with the blk bottoms

That ship has sailed man. I had the OG playoffs and compared to the 2012 version....smh. I never had the 04 version so all I know is OG then 2012, all I can remember is that they were easy to clean, and the white didn't get dirty as fast. Also, someone stole my pair and it was my fault because my taxi's were still good and I wasn't paying attention. Stupid me smh.

Back
Top Bottom