***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Pic I saw last week had bad lighting. Pantone 12 I scooped is actually a true blue 12. Also, a little birdie told me to expect a grey wool AJ III this holiday season, along with the Kobe AJ IX.

CdsKflwUUAA3hGE.jpg

Not my pic but :pimp:

Last edited:
No surprise, the Jedi and marketing gimmick doing work again. Better and buttery? Yeah, but quality? NO WAY!!

Somehow people constantly equate to soft feeling as something great, or heavy and clunky with quality. While these notions correlate with a lot of things, many of these retros in the past year are still considered a notch below.

From the pictures, the materials look rather funky.. Ill be very disappointed if the XIIs are cheaped out.

Everybody thought the resale game was dead because a few Jordan's sat. It's probably about to get even worse if they reselling baby J's now :lol: I don't recall that ever being an issue before those pink 12s

Last edited:
...sorta of, but not really because lot of us still cant get pairs because of reselling. Even the babies arent safe
laugh.gif
Yes, that is ridiculous that they want to resell baby sizes for a profit. Resellers are one of the top 5 scum of the world.

I know for sure I want french blues but now with the date change its gonna be hard tryna win both raffles guess I'll skip the melos

Back
Top Bottom