***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
My guess is they made a ton of FBs. Probably one of the reasons they offered pairs early to cancelled orders of the masters

I wish Jordan would have released the Wizards PE with the black sole and copper trim instead of the blue again.

I secured a pair. Every website I went on sold out as soon as I got to the check out screen even Nike went quick and I went online ASAP.. It's crazy wanted to double up but might not now, might just double up on the flu games or cherries. People were telling me the lines were crazy.. Musta made tons especially if the Jordan pop up shop had them here in Toronto two months ago

Only XII I'm doubling up on is the Breds..everything else, I only need one pair.

On another note, glad these French Blues are outta the way..

Last edited:
French Blues marked off the list. All I need now are the white/reds at the end of the year and maybe those Bibby PE's.

Says the guy who is afraid to call stores about a raffle & broadcasting from his dorm room/school library on borrowed Wi-Fi. You're talking about mass hysteria over 1 release vs. several XII releases with similar/increasing hype with each release.

This was when the White/Pink XII's dropped I believe:

http://www.kare11.com/mb/news/2-teens-charged-in-shooting/78285298
Looks like being afraid paid off in the end. I'm in college, if they have free WiFi then that's a good thing. Also, that's terrible. No need to shot over shoes. It doesn't say if they were 12s.

Looks like being afraid paid off in the end. I'm in college, if they have free WiFi then that's a good thing. Also, that's terrible. No need to shot over shoes. It doesn't say if they were 12s.

Count your blessings dude. Yes you're in college on borrowed wi-fi getting an edumacation which means you're not an expert on shoe hype at this point. There are other articles that mentions what shoes were dropping. The only 2 shoes that dropped that day were the Wing It 2's and the Pink XII's.

A few people were robbed of their Masters XII's when they dropped.

And yes unfortunately violence does somewhat determine hype on new releases which is one of the reasons people say the 2011 Concords release was the craziest.

Count your blessings dude. Yes you're in college on borrowed wi-fi getting an edumacation which means you're not an expert on shoe hype at this point. There are other articles that mentions what shoes were dropping. The only 2 shoes that dropped that day were the Wing It 2's and the Pink XII's.

A few people were robbed of their Masters XII's when they dropped.

And yes unfortunately violence does somewhat determine hype on new releases which is one of the reasons people say the 2011 Concords release was the craziest.
What does being in college have to do with knowing shoe hype? Also just because it happens doesn't make it 11 level hype. 11s have everyone trying to secure them. Yes the 12s did sell out but they did not have everyone trying to secure them ("The Master" 12 release is debatable but not by much). Research 11 release news and get back to me.

This dude. Smdh.
Imma let you have it for the sake of sparing other members from arguing. Your true colors show n it's no secret tho.

Now b4 the thread is derailed did anyone else hit on the Wings?

View media item 1977416
I see Kemba has a pair.

Back
Top Bottom