***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Pb&j 12s. You heard me call em that first
I'm down for the pb&j AJ XIIs
already

Bet you contemplating on a fit as we speak
laugh.gif
already got one 
pimp.gif

anyways i always say there's no such thing as an ugly XII, and i stand by the statement, with that said.....the masters and wools are at the bottom of the 32prs 
laugh.gif
 strangely the left my wools when they were grabing unworn pairs 
tired.gif

already

Bet you contemplating on a fit as we speak :lol:

already got one :pimp:

anyways i always say there's no such thing as an ugly XII, and i stand by the statement, with that said.....the masters and wools are at the bottom of the 32prs :lol:  strangely the left my wools when they were grabing unworn pairs |I
it ain't strange he left them or those funky black orange lows, my guy
:lol:
But yea master's really were boring and not executed right. GS pair is how the men's should had been

already

Bet you contemplating on a fit as we speak
laugh.gif
already got one 
pimp.gif

anyways i always say there's no such thing as an ugly XII, and i stand by the statement, with that said.....the masters and wools are at the bottom of the 32prs 
laugh.gif
 strangely the left my wools when they were grabing unworn pairs 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

But yea master's really were boring and not executed right. GS pair is how the men's should had been
i think i was lucky they didn't realize my CNY were sitting there, luckily he left all my lows, don't understand why the b melo's though, i understand the rest flu games no brainer, 3 limited pairs, 7734 yeah, masters did sell well 
laugh.gif

already

Bet you contemplating on a fit as we speak :lol:

already got one :pimp:

anyways i always say there's no such thing as an ugly XII, and i stand by the statement, with that said.....the masters and wools are at the bottom of the 32prs :lol:  strangely the left my wools when they were grabing unworn pairs |I
:lol:

i think i was lucky they didn't realize my CNY were sitting there, luckily he left all my lows, don't understand why the b melo's though, i understand the rest flu games no brainer, 3 limited pairs, 7734 yeah, masters did sell well :lol:
he prolly thought the cny were fake taxis :tongue: but nah, any update on the situation?

so the detective is prob gonna bust a serious shoe ring case, thanks to the most hated shoe in the history of #NT the Longhorn KD7 EXTs, i had forgotten that each pair was unique, when he asked how i knew they were mine and if there was anything distinctive about the pair on craigslist that would make me think for 100% that were mind, quick jump to IG where i been showing off the pair and all the markings match up perfectly, i'd be happy if when he goes to question this guy and hopefully he has my collection and the detective lets me get my shoes back but they're putting a warrant out for my brother-in-law and hopefully just maybe i may get a couple pairs back, wish for the best #NT family should know something later today or monday

I got CNY's and playoff lows coming thru friday. I was going to pass on the lows at first but after trying them on it was a wrap. Probably won't cop the highs now whenever they retro being I have these and Wings. Also to evilblueneko the lows do fit a .5 big like the mids in my experience.

Redblack35, thanks for posting the pics. I repped you.

I've heard these crease up really quickly. I guess the rumors are true.

Last edited:
so the detective is prob gonna bust a serious shoe ring case, thanks to the most hated shoe in the history of #NT the Longhorn KD7 EXTs, i had forgotten that each pair was unique, when he asked how i knew they were mine and if there was anything distinctive about the pair on craigslist that would make me think for 100% that were mind, quick jump to IG where i been showing off the pair and all the markings match up perfectly, i'd be happy if when he goes to question this guy and hopefully he has my collection and the detective lets me get my shoes back but they're putting a warrant out for my brother-in-law and hopefully just maybe i may get a couple pairs back, wish for the best #NT family should know something later today or monday
:nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom