OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! How long does Nike take to.email you those $5 survey coupons anyways? Seems they are strict on letting you sign up for more than 1 when using the same IP it looks like they detect it
I ran into that problem earlier this month... Had to use Firefox for one an IE for the other! did a third but never got it! This was the first time this happend to me tho!

I called and staff said they are not allowed to disclose sizes left over the phone so thats why im asking. What other sizes are left. On the phone cannot see the image well enuff to make them out. Only 12.5?
Wow I don think I've ever had that issue... I think they were being lazy but then again these stores seem like they operate as franchises! I was allowed to use multiple survey coupons in Gulfport MS but was only allowed to use one in New Orleans!

Nothing at Waterloo, NY...I'll be at Niagara Falls outlet in ~2 hours with updates from there.

I have another F&F coupon if anyone wants it. I can send you a picture of it just pm me

Edit already gave it to someone

Last edited:
Wow I don think I've ever had that issue... I think they were being lazy but then again these stores seem like they operate as franchises! I was allowed to use multiple survey coupons in Gulfport MS but was only allowed to use one in New Orleans!

No I was talking with one of the managers supposedly and he said no phone orders until monday also.

Just as an update on the pythons at citadel since I'm here now. As of right now all I see are a couple 7, 7.5, a pair of 13 and a bunch of 12.5 still. Lot of people picking them up and putting them down as I was standing there tho. But the 12.5 are plentiful and slow moving from what I can see.

No I was talking with one of the managers supposedly and he said no phone orders until monday also.
What I am saying is different stores or manager do operate different because I have asked and been told what sizes were left for more than one shoe and I have done a phone order on a weekend! For the same shoe as a matter of fact! Now this was last year so they may have tightened up on it but the multiple survey incident was at the beginning of this month!

Just as an update on the pythons at citadel since I'm here now. As of right now all I see are a couple 7, 7.5, a pair of 13 and a bunch of 12.5 still. Lot of people picking them up and putting them down as I was standing there tho. But the 12.5 are plentiful and slow moving from what I can see.
Pics

I'm gonna be at Nike San Leandro at about 1:30 today. I have two extra f&f coupons. If u want them, meet me there. I'm wearing a warriors hardaway t-shirt.

Last edited:
I ran into that problem earlier this month... Had to use Firefox for one an IE for the other! did a third but never got it! This was the first time this happend to me tho!

Same has happened to me. I came up with the idea to use different emails for each though, let's try that and see if we get different results. Ive just been too lazy to do those survey things for $5. Those finishline $20 rewards, footaction & footlocker $10 $15 $20 rewards got me spoiled, lol

Just back from Tanger outlet: River head NY.
Good stuffs there 10x better than Woodbury outlet. I got foam asteroid 129$ size 8-10.5 and jordan 28 179$ FSR. Nothing special for clothes tho just some Jordan tee 14.99$
They have Lebron backpack for 69.99$ And air max YOTH for girl size 7up 109$.
Thanks. Do they do phone orders? Been looking for these. 

SL Update

FSR on Camo Air Max 90 Japan and Camo Air Max 95 UK

Also had various sizes in Multi Color Flyknit Racers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom