OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross can have some hidden gems.

My issue is being size 13.

When I see good stuff it's either too large or too small.
Man i stay living off Ross and im a 13. Found a few pairs of Air Max 95's. I'm an airmax head so that works for me. Found some prestos Unholy Cumulus for $36. Maybe frequent them a bit more. Me personally I'm always in different locations in the state of FL for work so it doesn't hurt me to stop by different Ross's. You just never know. 

One Size that's gonna get scooped up by Allan the reseller, what's the point of posting if nobody can cop??

One Size that's gonna get scooped up by Allan the reseller, what's the point of posting if nobody can cop??

The point is an opportunity. Whether the buyer is a reseller, NT'er, or walk in customer, it's an opportunity on a first come first serve bases. It is there today, there tomorrow morning, and up front for all to bag. Otherwise....what's the point of this thread in my opinion.

His post was 1000x more useful than yours. At least he's dropping a good tip someone in the area can take advantage of instead of just complaining.

Frustration of missing deals because of others is understood but bottom line is any info is better than no info at all.

All good and on to the next deal aj11fan aj11fan

Friends & Family is coming this month. I believe 7/21. May be able to get a few passes.

Phone orders are still allowed-there has not been an email sent to factory stores (at least my store didn't receive one)

Phone orders welcomed as well at my outlet. Will post an update later today.

Edit-Traverse Mountain Lehi, UT outlet

Last edited:
NFS
13000 Folsom Blvd, Ste 401
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 985-7313

View media item 2090859826668-160
DUNK LUX/UNDFTD size 8 but others available $139

View media item 2090864768829-100
LEBRON XII CORK in scattered sizes $179

View media item 2090867NIKE AIR MAX bag is a deal at $19 -30% hash for all you ball players. Would fit two basketballs and two pair of shoes.

20% hash wall
30% apparel racks

Also Jordan Retro 9 "Anthracite" size 9 in front $129 as well as a few other Retros.

Phone orders accepted here.

Last edited:
Nike SL has a bunch of the white label cashmere joggers and the white label knit joggers mostly size small, Large, xxl (made in Italy) from $69.99-$99.99 plus 20% off. I've never seen these before, they almost look like dress pants imo.

Last edited:
Frustration of missing deals because of others is understood but bottom line is any info is better than no info at all.

All good and on to the next deal aj11fan aj11fan

Nobody's frustrated. If there's one pear [emoji]127824[/emoji] In one size of an air Jordan 11 the chances of a ghost copping those are impossible lol. Just sayin... Now if I say I'm gonna be returning a pair at a certain time, this is what I look like, I'm gonna give u a signal, come and cop this pair, then that's a whole different story.

Last edited:
last thursday kobe ''mamba day'' in size 10 and 11 show up at orange ca. $159.99

probably long gone by now.

so keep an eye in outlet u visit, ask the staff for it too.

never know, might get lucky.

Johnson Creek, WI clearance store got Kyrie 2 All Stars in the other day, 79.99 plus 20% off for the weekend, wasn't doing phone orders on them until yesterday.  Unfortunately when I called in first thing in the AM, they were all sold out!  
mean.gif

Hopefully these start popping up at other locations soon. 

Johnson Creek, WI clearance store got Kyrie 2 All Stars in the other day, 79.99 plus 20% off for the weekend, wasn't doing phone orders on them until yesterday.  Unfortunately when I called in first thing in the AM, they were all sold out!  :smh:

Hopefully these start popping up at other locations soon. 
based on other all star game shoes which didn't have a retail release they should start pipping up. Personally I don't like em but for the right price I would cop a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom