OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2095989View media item 2095990
This isn't related to the Nike Outlets but in case anyone is interested I just picked up the Jordan XIV Ferrari and Jordan 3lab5 for retail at my local Jimmy Jazz store in Flint MI. They told me Nike hooked them up with these 2 pairs exclusively due to being screwed on the 11 low navy/gum release. So check your local Jimmy Jazz stores! You may be able to score these pairs at retail price!

Good heads up nikeaddict23 nikeaddict23

Speaking of those Jordan lows....

View media item 2096062s
528895-405
JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW 'MIDNIGHT NAVY' size 9.5 is available in the back of the Milpitas NFS addressed below.

Also,
130690-007
JORDAN 12 RETRO 'WOLF GREY' size 9.5 available at the same location.
View media item 2096082
Not on the sales floor, must ask for these. Pick up the phone, get in your car, and take the info as it is--no reselling banter please.

No additional off hash.

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Last edited:
Rehoboth Beach Delaware with nada as always. But had the de la low dunks for 39.99 so grab a pair. Full size run for any one interested in them

Rehoboth Beach Delaware with nada as always. But had the de la low dunks for 39.99 so grab a pair. Full size run for any one interested in them

Repped on the info. I'll be there on vacation next weekend probably scoop myself a pair, I'm sure they'll still be sitting. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be running a sale :lol:

Some notables from Tampa premium. 13 lows were $110

2im2yl5.jpg

2n8aj5z.jpg

fmrnd0.jpg

Just left Nike east Los. Still got Aqua 8's and 3 pests various size.

On the hash i found a pair of Mamba Day 11's in a 12.5 (retirement ID pattern.) It was the "No Imagination" design for 159.99. The only flaw is that on the tongue it was stiched "Mamba" "4.13". I don't know if the person meant to only write 4.13 instead of 4.13.16 or it was a factory error, but I passed. (Little details throw me off so I put it back on the shelf. This is 4:50 pm.

Last edited:
Everyone bought those to try to flip and decided to return as soon as they came in :lol: :smh:

I will always appreciate this thread. Keep it going! 
smokin.gif

Thanks @kennmo08 for all your time on making this thread and the opportunities this thread brings to viewers, their pairs, and pickups.

Let's take this month and the next month as a chance to make the necessary adjustments to these new policies that may have been enforced.

Our main priority this month is to keep return policies updated BUT NOT debated on so we can keep the fluidity of quality info flowing to regions, viewers, and their methods of pickups. With that being said, I also encourage viewers to sign up, speak up, and contribute but DO NOT FAIL to first read our "Basic Rules" on page 1 set by those before us. It's 7 hours into the July thread and we've got over 250 viewers already so there's plenty of boots on the ground to hit stores. We got numbers so let's utilize it.

Feel free to entertain me and PM me all questions, useless/clutter comments, and etc--anything to reduce clutter and moderation time on our public page. More importantly, PM me feedback, ideas, pickups from this thread, any info, and even criticism--anything to help grow and enhance the thread.

Excuse the lengthy post.

Goals:
Emphasize informative updates with less debate so we can make the necessary adjustments before rolling into SWOOSH/MVP, back to school, and quarterly promos with a game plan the next few months.

I will continue this thread so let's keep it alive collectively. Thanks everyone in advance for your time and contributions.

Thank you, sir.

Tanger Riverhead, NY stand outs:
Kobe XI Eulogy $160
FSR AJKO Bred $120
Black/Cement AJ1 $85
Calypso Green Roshe LD-1000 $29.99
Biggest steal was Women's Flyknit Agility in Black/White at $40, pretty much FSR

No good clothing deals or tech fleece

Bought some 2016 Airmax Flyknits from the Johnson Creek Nike Clearance store a month ago and on the 3rd wear the left airpocket went flat. Anyone know their policy on popped air pockets?

I'll be hitting Johnson Creek and maybe Oshkosh or Kenosha this week for some reports.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom