Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Id like a pair of those XI's to beat up but I tried them on and they instantly hurt my feet. No go for me but they look nice

Yea have to put an insole in these smh. JB and Nike really getting cheap these days. Those air max pennys a few months ago felt like wood also.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Id like a pair of those XI's to beat up but I tried them on and they instantly hurt my feet. No go for me but they look nice

Yea have to put an insole in these smh. JB and Nike really getting cheap these days. Those air max pennys a few months ago felt like wood also.

Originally Posted by 1Deep

^OG Sample 2s
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look again,they're the '94 retro sample 2s 

Those 94 II are the reason I won't buy a pair of IIs. I can't get with that weird boot shape they've been putting out. Came across plenty of 94s in Tokyo for dirt cheap but they weren't wearable :/.

Those 94 II are the reason I won't buy a pair of IIs. I can't get with that weird boot shape they've been putting out. Came across plenty of 94s in Tokyo for dirt cheap but they weren't wearable :/.

Latest pickups.  They finally went on sale, and I grabbed em with my Nike voucher.

Purple Lunarglide2.  I threw purple strings in em.  I think it's a big improvement.  

30j1p5l.jpg

Red LG2.  Replaced the red laces with white.

6596as.jpg

Lunarglide collection, so far......  I've replaced all of the laces.

rmpule.jpg

I'm gonna get the Livestrong LG3s.  I don't like any of the other color combos currently available.

Latest pickups.  They finally went on sale, and I grabbed em with my Nike voucher.

Purple Lunarglide2.  I threw purple strings in em.  I think it's a big improvement.  

30j1p5l.jpg

Red LG2.  Replaced the red laces with white.

6596as.jpg

Lunarglide collection, so far......  I've replaced all of the laces.

rmpule.jpg

I'm gonna get the Livestrong LG3s.  I don't like any of the other color combos currently available.

^ lunarglides are so comfortable IMO..
pimp.gif

dope vinyl pickups selectaclutch.. i can hear bob james' nautilus track in my head right now.. its that funk!
pimp.gif

picked up KB5 Bruce Lee's in my size for a price waay below retail that i couldn't pass up.. Classic Shoe..
pimp.gif

2wlv9xc.jpg

2lsbbsi.jpg

uuclk.jpg

^ lunarglides are so comfortable IMO..
pimp.gif

dope vinyl pickups selectaclutch.. i can hear bob james' nautilus track in my head right now.. its that funk!
pimp.gif

picked up KB5 Bruce Lee's in my size for a price waay below retail that i couldn't pass up.. Classic Shoe..
pimp.gif

2wlv9xc.jpg

2lsbbsi.jpg

uuclk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom