Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Those 94 II are the reason I won't buy a pair of IIs. I can't get with that weird boot shape they've been putting out. Came across plenty of 94s in Tokyo for dirt cheap but they weren't wearable :/.

'94 or nada 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Those 94 II are the reason I won't buy a pair of IIs. I can't get with that weird boot shape they've been putting out. Came across plenty of 94s in Tokyo for dirt cheap but they weren't wearable :/.

'94 or nada 
pimp.gif

not really a pick up.just a replacement for the blown out left cup.a week and a half turnaround.monster said around 3 weeks.not bad.
O0Yeel.jpg

yDw7Jl.jpg

not really a pick up.just a replacement for the blown out left cup.a week and a half turnaround.monster said around 3 weeks.not bad.
O0Yeel.jpg

yDw7Jl.jpg

picked up these from american eagle for 24$. I need something to walk around italy and the beach since ill be there in 3 weeks
smile.gif

picked up this gremlin shirt to go with my laser blues

picked up these from american eagle for 24$. I need something to walk around italy and the beach since ill be there in 3 weeks
smile.gif

picked up this gremlin shirt to go with my laser blues

nice jewel forces up there Shadi
and that shirt is a dope match for those air max 90s, southwest
imag0123hs.jpg

nice jewel forces up there Shadi
and that shirt is a dope match for those air max 90s, southwest
imag0123hs.jpg

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

gatorad3: Info on the Coke hat...did they have the Dr. Pepper one where you got that one?

I got it on ebay bro. I think the red is sold out. There's still black/white. I didn't see any Dr. Peppers otherwise I woulda copped that too!

nice hyperfuse 2011's up there
pimp.gif
... I need to get me a pair.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

gatorad3: Info on the Coke hat...did they have the Dr. Pepper one where you got that one?

I got it on ebay bro. I think the red is sold out. There's still black/white. I didn't see any Dr. Peppers otherwise I woulda copped that too!

nice hyperfuse 2011's up there
pimp.gif
... I need to get me a pair.

Back
Top Bottom