Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

That purple tape shirt is necessary, one of my fav albums of all time

Cues: Glaciers of Ice

That purple tape shirt is necessary, one of my fav albums of all time

Cues: Glaciers of Ice

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Jim, what do you expect for $75.00.

Yea, I know.
ohwell.gif

Nice purchase, BlackIce. Even not double-boxed.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by G Kid 32

Recent Craigslist pick-up for $110, which I'm more than happy with. Pretty close to DS with minimal creasing. Pictures don't do these enough justice.  ]

sorry but those creases don't make it look "pretty close to DS"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G Kid 32

Recent Craigslist pick-up for $110, which I'm more than happy with. Pretty close to DS with minimal creasing. Pictures don't do these enough justice.  ]

sorry but those creases don't make it look "pretty close to DS"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Kal: The last time we chatted I told you I was going for a 2 month vacation in the P.I.
But I made it 3.5 months and now im still recovering from my splurging.

boracay.
pimp.gif
instapump, you filipino?

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Kal: The last time we chatted I told you I was going for a 2 month vacation in the P.I.
But I made it 3.5 months and now im still recovering from my splurging.

boracay.
pimp.gif
instapump, you filipino?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I thought I got a deal for 165. and theLwerd tryin to fire shots. someone post his pics real quick. ole pimpleface

what's so shots fired about that? i'm just saying those creases are so obvious! they look nds to nearly vnds, but ds, nah! you're firing shots at me!
laugh.gif
go ahead and post em, i ain't phased.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I thought I got a deal for 165. and theLwerd tryin to fire shots. someone post his pics real quick. ole pimpleface

what's so shots fired about that? i'm just saying those creases are so obvious! they look nds to nearly vnds, but ds, nah! you're firing shots at me!
laugh.gif
go ahead and post em, i ain't phased.
glasses.gif

wow that was childish, they have creases straight across the toe so no they arent VNNNNDDDDDSSSS.. That term is thrown around so loosely in the buy/sell its a shame, and lets not even talk about on the "other"site, shoe be half beat to hell talking about vnds.

/Rant

wow that was childish, they have creases straight across the toe so no they arent VNNNNDDDDDSSSS.. That term is thrown around so loosely in the buy/sell its a shame, and lets not even talk about on the "other"site, shoe be half beat to hell talking about vnds.

/Rant

Back
Top Bottom