Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

YO! Stixx... knit ties are the BIZ!
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

For today- UnDS Cap toe 10s....

30t6p3b.gif

This guy... then comes back with '94 I's.

indifferent.gif

***hole.

DF!!!

998's look great Wade, I need to grab me a pair of those before they're extinct.

Crazy I remember those 94' Is been on the sale table at Footlocker for $19.99.

998's look great Wade, I need to grab me a pair of those before they're extinct.

Crazy I remember those 94' Is been on the sale table at Footlocker for $19.99.

Past 2 pages... Mita's, 94 1's, Playoff 12's, Air Flows, Dooms, PuffN Stuffs, UNKLEs, White Cement 4's, Concords... Makes me not wanna post in here anymore haha..
NT=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Past 2 pages... Mita's, 94 1's, Playoff 12's, Air Flows, Dooms, PuffN Stuffs, UNKLEs, White Cement 4's, Concords... Makes me not wanna post in here anymore haha..
NT=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanx Ty....You have me a lil' jeolous with those NBs you been wearing lately. Classic silhouettes...

Thanx Ty....You have me a lil' jeolous with those NBs you been wearing lately. Classic silhouettes...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Bruh
laugh.gif
feels like a summit in here.I know my dude egaroc aint wear the same shoes as me today
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bruh you in Japan so im rocking dooms today in CONUS and you was rocking them OCONUS yesterday 
laugh.gif

my boy play2much told me bout the come up on the COLA out there and it being BEASTLY 
pimp.gif

#jelly

last time i was there was back in 01 (Oki)

and no COLA
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Bruh
laugh.gif
feels like a summit in here.I know my dude egaroc aint wear the same shoes as me today
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bruh you in Japan so im rocking dooms today in CONUS and you was rocking them OCONUS yesterday 
laugh.gif

my boy play2much told me bout the come up on the COLA out there and it being BEASTLY 
pimp.gif

#jelly

last time i was there was back in 01 (Oki)

and no COLA
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom