Official July 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Let Freedom Ring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@babyJs23  stays picking dope cases
pimp.gif
 tell me where to find em fam

Well, my hiatus didn't last very long.  Here goes.

Nike LeBron XI Low SE (Welcome Home):  Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype...but I'm happy to have 'em...for retail price.  These are insane.  The most colorful shoe I've ever owned...but colorful kicks are something I'm finally starting to dabble in a little.  I used to stick with black/white with hits of grey/red/blue...but now I'm buying crazy colorways all the time.

Odd Future x Vans Syndicate Old Skool S:  The suede on this shoe is incredible...and the ultracush insole is comfortable as hell.  Wish I had picked up the green pair, too...and these make me want the Blends x Vans Vault Old Skool Zip LX so bad I can't stand it.  I threw in some pink laces since taking the pic.  It improved the look of the shoe.  
.Ubiq x Asics GT-Cool (Nightshade):  Folks slept on these (except for sz 13, which was gone in minutes)...but I really don't know why.  The materials are solid, the colorway is passable and the 3M hits are a nice touch.  Maybe if they had done this colorway on a Gel Lyte III or V...or maybe the GT-II or Gel Saga, it would have done better.  ...but I'm glad to have them.  They're extremely comfortable.

Nike LeBron 11 Low (Neutral):  Gotta use a stock photo...because I just ordered them this morning.  Personally, I think this is a better looking shoe than the Welcome Home SE...and lots of folks must have been into it, because it sold very well all over the place today.  I'm glad to have 'em.  If only they'd bring a gum sole to the LBJ XI ID...so I could make a matching pair.

Not a bad month at all, in my opinion.  I'm still kind of blown away that I was actually able to cop the LBJ XI low SE...but I guess normal guys do stand a chance once in a while.  Hoping to score the CNCPTS x Asics Gel Lyte V on the 2nd...and the Beethoven Kobe 9 Elite low later in August....then I probably won't buy anything else til the What The LeBron XI.

Appreciate it..been looking for these for a min now..got em ds and at a steal..:pimp:

So many of my posts deleted in this thread :frown: , smh at the fact they got deleted on the last day this thread is going to be usable, it's hard asl to not quote pics on a damn iPhone (Kanye shrug)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom