Official July 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Let Freedom Ring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of the kiosk?
In general? To own it for my man-cave to go with the rest of my display collection. Also, to use it when I get bored[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Actual purpose? For entertainment while you were visiting the store. It allows you to search for your favorite Jordan shoe, get full detailed descriptions, view the shoe in a 360° angle, and learn the history of that particular shoe. You could view video clips, search that stores online site, and the list goes on [emoji]128077[/emoji] :smile:

Last edited:
In general? To own it for my man-cave to go with the rest of my display collection. Also, to use it when I get bored[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Actual purpose? For entertainment while you were visiting the store. It allows you to search for your favorite Jordan shoe, get full detailed descriptions, view the shoe in a 360° angle, and learn the history of that particular shoe. You could view video clips, search that stores online site, and the list goes on [emoji]128077[/emoji] :smile:

oh ok thats super dope then. Congrats

Just came in this morning [emoji]128077[/emoji] My little one decided to destroy my first sets :lol:
ei3tqs.jpg

Last edited:
@Alp I didn't mean for it to go where it did. I repped you on a few posts for being such a great sport. Respect.

Reactions: alp
@Alp I didn't mean for it to go where it did. I repped you on a few posts for being such a great sport. Respect.
:lol: it's all good. I got it worse in the shorts thread. It doesnt phase me, I buy things for myself. If others don't like it so be it.

Nah not like everyone else. We still waiting on US release on those lebrons, they look :smokin

My first pick ups of the month....which will be 2 of my last 3 pick ups til Fall.  It's time to devote some energy to other hobbies, mainly car audio.

Ronnie Fieg x Asics GT-II (Brazil):  Glue stains and an awful flaw on the midsole of the right shoe.  I may return them, and would advise most people to do so without hesitation...but I can fix the glue problem, easily...and the paint.  A guy shouldn't have to do either, though.  Not when it's a supposedly top shelf collab that features "premium materials" and a premium price tag.

Atmos x Pony Slam Dunk;  New York State Of Mind (Statue Of Liberty):  I copped the red pair a month or two back, for a steal, and was super happy with the materials and build quality.  They've basically been a go to since I got them.  Ubiq sent out word that they had restocked the NY State Of Mind pack the other day, so I instantly grabbed the Statue Of Liberty colorway.  This is a pack nobody seems to care about, probably because they're Ponys...but the shoes are dope.  ...and they look great on foot.

Converse Chuck Taylor custom: Not sure if we call nikeid and the like custom...but I'm going to here.  Copped these for my girl.  They arrived in a little over 2 weeks and the build quality is pretty nice.  I have since added some small black spikes along the zippers, and that turned out awesome...but she took them home.  Will try to get new pics at some point.  If you don't mind spending $75-$80 for a pair of Chucks, I'd highly recommend the converse.com ID equivalent.  I'll be grabbing a pair of them for myself before I take a few months off from the hobby.

See you guys this fall.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom