OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Debating on hitting up the jersey gardens Nike this weekend...saw some OBJ af1s and wheat jordan 1sa few weeks ago that have my interest....it's usually insane during the f&f weekends. People turn into savages.

I see other outlets (like the one in the sole Bros video) and I see the Westbrook's for $65 and can't begin to comprehend why Rosemont and Kildeer are so trash. The Aurora one at least had some bball shoes when I went months ago but man.

I've never thought about the Westbrook's, thought they looked super clunky. But popping orange... $60-70 I'd cop quick...can actually TRY them on....but nah. Take this L Rosemont. As well as myself taking it with this rant SMH.

Good luck y'all
Last time I went there(Kildeer) one of their employees was talking **** about me to his coworker because I tried on their only LeBron 15 in the store and didn't buy it. Haven't been back since lol.

Nike south chicago
Didn’t see anything that good on the hashwall
Ended up grabbing the Jordan pack, Jordan 5 platinum and GS TB3 for my nephew
Used the pass on my app twice without any issues(2 stores)
CNY 5 lows are B grades and only had sizes 10.5 and 11.5 and a couple of big sizes
They have tons of the 5's there are more pairs just right of that pic it's on 2 displays
Also tons of the wheat 1's also on 2 displays
Looked like the jordan pack are selling well
Saw lots of folks checking them out and a couple of guys buying them
Store was busy(usually is around F&F)
Sort of a long line to checkout...probably waited around 15-20 min
Fri and Sat is gonna be a complete madhouse there
Good luck to anyone who plans on going

At least they dropped the price on that pack. Last weekend it was $230/$240 for that pack.

when isn't Great Lakes awful? :lol:

Detroit is good, they get good stuff a lot, just gotta go at the right time.

I've never found anything good at neither Detroit nor Great Lakes. Howell and Birch Run usually have pretty ok selections.

Went to the one in Gaffney South Carolina yesterday they ain’t have much shoe wise other than them LA black n gold 1s

Last time I went there(Kildeer) one of their employees was talking **** about me to his coworker because I tried on their only LeBron 15 in the store and didn't buy it. Haven't been back since lol.

What did they say? I woulda had to clap back. Most of the employees at these stores are lame anyway.

Regarding Rosemont, it's been a minute since I came up there. They always had a smaller section of heat anyway. I think they have more runners/trainers/etc. because a lot of tourists hit that spot and many aren't gonna drop $150+ on some Js. I've been going there regularly for a couple years now and it's more of a casual crowd that shops there vs. sneakerheads.

Flushing had nothing “special” the usual resellers were there as always.

20% off all shoes plus F&F.

Sidenote.. did run into one of you in there. It was ackward lol

What did they say? I woulda had to clap back. Most of the employees at these stores are lame anyway.

Regarding Rosemont, it's been a minute since I came up there. They always had a smaller section of heat anyway. I think they have more runners/trainers/etc. because a lot of tourists hit that spot and many aren't gonna drop $150+ on some Js. I've been going there regularly for a couple years now and it's more of a casual crowd that shops there vs. sneakerheads.

He just started moaning and whining about the fact I tried the shoes on and didn't cop em lol. Me and my two friends were behind him looking at a clearance rack and he's saying "ya he just tried them on and then said he didn't want em" and it went on for like 2 minutes. We laughed at it.

Then I mentioned it in my survey and they got a huge meeting the following Monday there lmao. Im too petty. Normally don't care but y'all got one LeBron 15 in the whole store for me to try...and you think I'ma order full price from you guys too? Nah. It was 2-3 months ago probably. It's the closest one to me, wish they had more hoop shoes.

Edit: Rosemont also had the classic people buying 10 pairs of every shoe and they got seemed to get more strict with it in terms of how many of each total, sizes etc. Think they had more casual/trainers.

anyone have issue using the code that was shared a few pages back or using their own code more than once?

anyone have issue using the code that was shared a few pages back or using their own code more than once?

I used my app code twice yesterday without any issues at 2 different stores
First store actually asked if they could scan my Nike pass which I said sure
That’s the first time it’s ever happened
You shouldn’t have any problems

Vacaville was dry. Had them grey wool 3s for $99 before coupon. Plenty sizes. I did cop black and white Air Money I been wanting for $60 after coupon...

Concord mills ,Nc

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-20_14-36-50.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-20_14-36-50.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 60
won't let me use the screenshot for the F&F. first time i've experienced this. #$%#$^$

Just came back from Rosemont. Nothing much there. A few scattered LeBron Soldiers and Kobes on the wall and in the aisle, but nothing new. They've all been there before. Only new thing of note was a pair of Air Max Plus 97s, Mica Green/Barely Rose colorway. Looked like a FSR $129.

Also, for those who were asking about stacking the $5 off $25 survey code...it literally varies with each situation. My friend was able to use one and not 5 minutes later, I wasn't (same store, different register). I've never had a problem before today.

Las Vegas South Outlets

Had Kobe ADs ($70) , Kyries ($80) , some tropical/Black Jordan 5 lows, and Oreo KDs ($110).

20% off select apparel, no additional on clearance, nothing off or notable on the hash wall.

Some reseller wearing ASSC and Just Don Bulls shorts had about ~30 pairs of white/teal Jordan 1 lows with employees grabbing him more.

Attachments

• 14C2A192-114F-43DF-BBA8-CCBB28DEF86B.jpeg
    14C2A192-114F-43DF-BBA8-CCBB28DEF86B.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 40
  • B307D097-FB67-4EB6-BD25-F4CB53252181.jpeg
    B307D097-FB67-4EB6-BD25-F4CB53252181.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 5A90D414-69FD-4603-ACE7-4E87E108EDEA.jpeg
    5A90D414-69FD-4603-ACE7-4E87E108EDEA.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 37
  • E9D31DEB-55DA-4116-A418-0C9978AF207C.jpeg
    E9D31DEB-55DA-4116-A418-0C9978AF207C.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 8FAFD9FD-2395-4C39-97AA-D973AD711FD3.jpeg
    8FAFD9FD-2395-4C39-97AA-D973AD711FD3.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 745913F6-30B0-4B38-AFB6-FF2CE2194D18.jpeg
    745913F6-30B0-4B38-AFB6-FF2CE2194D18.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 48
Just got back from The Pike in Long Beach. Nothing good to report and no new stock from when the last time I was there. Only discounts were on a few clothes rack, but that's it...
IMG_2875.JPG IMG_2877.JPG

won't let me use the screenshot for the F&F. first time i've experienced this. #$%#$^$

What?
It wouldn’t scan?
Or they made you pull up the app
They said you can’t use a screenshot?
Wow that’s some BS

Try hitting up Nike chat for a code
Tell them you didn’t get one

What?
It wouldn’t scan?
Wow that’s some BS

You know what's BS about it though...when I didn't get pass through app last F&F, they literally sent me a screenshot of the pass as an attachment to an email. So there's no way they shouldn't be accepting that screenshot.

What?
It wouldn’t scan?
Wow that’s some BS

I believe nick. nick. tried with Nike chat and failed.

At Folsom, I used the screenshot that was shared in this thread and it worked. Although the guy that helped me seemed to be on to me, as he asked for my app and I just gave him my other NikePlus acct email :lol:

Also, Folsom was relatively weak as hell. Shoes were ok, but the clothes was hardly discounted.

Go to Vacaville if you have the option.

Nothing at Great Lakes like usual :lol:

Because I didn’t wanna waste a drive used my gift card and copped those light grey kobe AD mid

Waste of money since I don’t even ball anymore:lol:

Didn’t even have good clothes either

Back
Top Bottom