OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a survey 10$ I can hook someone up with . Answer the trivia question through PM and it's yours lol .
Who is the only NFL QB to throw a TD pass to himself??
Work for it a bit haha
Edit gooooooone!!!!

Seeing a lot of size 11 Wool 3's for $149.99 at Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance.

Also saw 1 pair of size 10 Platinum 4s in the size 11 section. $190.

CORRECTION: 20% off women's footwear, not men's.

Last edited:
New to the thread. Charleston, SC had the Kobe AD Oregon $95 with f and f!

Attachments

• 52226373038__79B6FA38-EC3B-4FC0-AB52-A73BE0A176C6.JPG
    52226373038__79B6FA38-EC3B-4FC0-AB52-A73BE0A176C6.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
Alright things I saw on the vlog for Nike south Chicago

Jordan 4 motorsports $150
Jordan 1 high perfs both black and white $80
Jordan black cat 6 $180
Jordan 16 navy $130
Jordan obsidian 15 $150
Jordan wool 3 $100
Jordan 5 platinums, retail?
Jordan red suede 5 retail?
Gone fishin foams $180
Jordan Brazil pack $400

Last edited:
Props for looking out fam. Any Air Max 1's, LunarEpic 2's, trainers, or Air Prestos?
I saw random prestos on the wall random sizes.
No AM1 at all. They had AM 0 though.
I'm not sure about Lunar epic 2 and trainers I didn't even look at.
I forgot to mention they also had Penny 4s white blue black and I think they had the copper cw as well.

Alright things I saw on the vlog for Nike south Chicago

Jordan 4 motorsports $150
Jordan 1 high perfs both black and white $80
Jordan black cat 6 $180
Jordan 16 navy $130
Jordan obsidian 15 $150
Jordan wool 3 $100
Jordan 5 platinums, retail?
Jordan red suede 5 retail?
Gone fishin foams $180
Jordan Brazil pack $400

I'm gonna head down there right when they open at 10
I will update on sizes and inventory when I do

Thanks. I probably won't go til Saturday. Can you share the vlog? I'm hoping I get lucky and find soccer cleats for my lil brother.

Hit up SL Clearance today. Mad house. Didn't get a chance to see the price but a lot of Kobe A.D., I saw Kobe X (Seahawk colorway) for $80, Air Jordan 1 High Perf for 99, AJ 1 Metallic Navy sz 10 and 12 for 89.99, whole bunch of runners. Not a lot stood out as far as clothing....OG basketball elite socks were 2 for $15. I was able to snag some hoodies for 15 each for my little man and a pair of PG 1 shining in a sz 4 for 49.99 less 30%.

Dang no more foams....
Dmp pack $280!?
I'm still gonna hit them up tomorrow
They gotta have something good for the rooster lol
Thx for the updates and info, much appreciated

Hey NT - it's been a long time since I've posted (always loved this tread) but I've come across something strange. I was a Nike employee in Orlando and Chicago for many years before moving to Colorado. I can't remember seeing a sample on the hash wall of an outlet since 2008 (found Jordan 5 blackouts on a wall.) This past weekend I went to the Castle Rock outlet here and the majority of the back wall were samples. Mostly dunks and runners (lot of lunar epics and the manager had some sample vapor max on). I asked when they started getting them and they said they always do. But I go fairly frequently and have never noticed them. Any idea what is going on?

I'm sure they do. The lines are so busy, that most of them are not going to even bother looking. Luck of the draw with the associates. Some will help and others won't.

In the video looked like they had decent sizes on the floor
Not sure what time they filmed it but I'm thinking close to opening
Dude went at 1pm and it wasn't on the floor anymore
I'm thinking they probably only have a few pairs left so they pulled them off the floor

20170720_201013.jpg
Nothing worth picking up at San Ysidro. They did have all black sock darts for $34.97 but someone cleared most of them out. Managed to get these for $27 though

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
You going to Detroit bro? I want to grab some new hoop shoes and shorts. I might right out to Howell Sat morning (only day off smh). But if you hit Detroit before that lmk.

Howell sucks at the moment. Stopped in tonight to try and use my F&F and didn't see anything interesting. Kobe AD's (Reds and Whites) are still 129, KD Elites (MCs and a few others) are still $99 with the rare hash wall $79 finds. Didn't look too much out of my size on hash wall (I'm 11.5) and saw a single XI Elite, a few red KD 9s.

I don't know how they still have the AD's tagged at 100+ when we've all seen them tagged at $49 and the like.

Edit: Might be time to check out the Detroit store. But I suppose my affinity for Kobes significantly limits my selection anyway.

Howell sucks at the moment. Stopped in tonight to try and use my F&F and didn't see anything interesting. Kobe AD's (Reds and Whites) are still 129, KD Elites (MCs and a few others) are still $99 with the rare hash wall $79 finds. Didn't look too much out of my size on hash wall (I'm 11.5) and saw a single XI Elite, a few red KD 9s.

I don't know how they still have the AD's tagged at 100+ when we've all seen them tagged at $49 and the like.

Edit: Might be time to check out the Detroit store. But I suppose my affinity for Kobes significantly limits my selection anyway.

WOW!! Thanks alot bro. Another buddy told me it looks dry there also. SMH. I might call and check the clothing sales maybe. But if not, I may just go to Detroit. I really wanted a hoop shoe like the AD or KD if it was priced reasonably. The red kd9 is still 79 there also when its 45$ other places. SMH

You think they lie to phone callers to deter them from coming?
Man them cats will lie to you in your face I asked in any retros in the back. Dude was like come back tomorrow we have to do inventory. another worker went to the back came back with some retros shoes. Saved my whole trip. Sad part dude said he been telling nike plus members that all day. So I will come on friday when there is nothing left. Icing on the cake the first worker came by nodding his head when he saw I had the shoes. He knew I was bout to catch a steal of a deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom