OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloucester NJ UPDATE

So it looks like they got another shipment of the black YYs and they're trying to move them for $100 when the last shipment hit the hash. I'm salty though because even though I got my pair for $64 off the hash, I missed out on a lid. Maybe I can go back when these hit the hash and score one.

IMG_1847.JPG

Had these in a 10 and 10.5 and I'm assuming they'll ring up for $80 like the pair I bought during FNF. They may have more in the back since when I bought mine it was the only one there and it seems like they're getting more.
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1848.JPG

Some kid was asking about Jordan retros and had a pair of grey 12 lows in his hand so maybe they have some more in the back but I didn't ask.

Olympus Olympus just ask somebody at an outlet if they have any lids in the back
One time i bought YY and the lady forgot to put it back on after removing the security tag
And for some odd reason i saw it happen right in front of me....but when i got home i was like wtf where is the lid...didnt catch it for some reason cuz i was getting steals and deals that day! lol

I'm heading to Jersey Gardens now. I'll let y'all know if anything good is seen

Olympus Olympus a lot of times if you catch them at the right time, an employee will hook up a lid.
You can always buy a pair with a lid, then return it without the lid... keeping the lid for yourself.

Olympus Olympus a lot of times if you catch them at the right time, an employee will hook up a lid.
You can always buy a pair with a lid, then return it without the lid... keeping the lid for yourself.

I was thinking about it but I didn't think they'd let you return it without the lid.

I'll ask next time I buy something.

Finish line
Ultraboost uncaged 20% off online n in store

Attachments

• IMG_9863.JPG
    IMG_9863.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
IMG_3163.JPG
Stopped by Marshalls again, they had an even bigger selection of Stance socks. I should probably stop now.

I hear you, I picked up regular and quarter crews in White, Red, Blue, Black and Purple with stripes this week and last. Ross also has NBA Stance socks for $3.99 but teams: Blazers, Nets, Mavs, Grizz, Spurs and Raptors.

Citadel ca
Additional 20% wall

Attachments

• IMG_9870.JPG
    IMG_9870.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9869.JPG
    IMG_9869.JPG
  • IMG_9865.JPG
    IMG_9865.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_9880.JPG
    IMG_9880.JPG
  • IMG_9872.JPG
    IMG_9872.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9882.JPG
    IMG_9882.JPG
    924 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_9883.JPG
    IMG_9883.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9874.JPG
    IMG_9874.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9867.JPG
    IMG_9867.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
San Clemente outlets so trash smh. NEVER anything that is halfway decent at that location. In both clothes and shoes. Not only that but it's a two story store with only 4 registers and only two employees working them.

Idk why I ever bother with that place. Don't waste your time there

San Clemente outlets so trash smh. NEVER anything that is halfway decent at that location. In both clothes and shoes. Not only that but it's a two story store with only 4 registers and only two employees working them.

Idk why I ever bother with that place. Don't waste your time there
Trash..they sometimes get Lab clothing but it's still overpriced.

Cabazon ca
No additional off on the wall...lame
No price drop

Attachments

• IMG_9887.JPG
    IMG_9887.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
I stopped by the Nike Factory store on 192 in Orlando. They had silver metallic 5's for $179 and the copper color penny 4's for $70. Looked like a fsr on both. Kids prestos for $39 but gotta check the box as some were listed at $69. Copped some grey and red presto for my oldest. Wanted to get a pair of the V but good thing I held off got home tonight and upstairs A/C is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom