***OFFICIAL JULY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
unDSed crown royals today
2012-07-02_17-56-16_162.jpg

To see 21 jump st....the drug trip scene had me rollingggggg....
qybk82.jpg

14p5ko.jpg
Sorry for the big pics.....phone.

Of all the guys on NT, y'all are really gonna crack on Trydan? Seriously? Dude is one of the most laid back, genuine, and knowledgeable guys on here. Not to mention the fact that he posts something different rather than the latest sheep shoe we've seen multiple times in the last two pages. And if you can't realize sarcasm/satire when you read it, that's your problem. Hopefully he realizes there are people on here who appreciate his posts.

And if you don't think he has anything noteworthy, take a moment and click on his collection link in his sig. Then you can browse through all the OGs of models Nike will retro eventually that you'll then go crazy over and overpay for once you are convinced by some self-appointed celebrity or girl jean wearing dude with a nice camera.Note: this isn't completely directed at any one individual. Not the first time it's happened either. Just taking up for a guy who's too polite to take up for himself. /rant

Thanks Seth, I appreciate that sir.

Look guys, the only reason I come here is to share my passion and hobby with people of like mind. I dont post for you guys to tell me how cool I am, who cares, im here for the shoes and post them so you can share how cool they are with me. But frankly if all yall do in here now is rip on other people for offhand comments instead of appreciating the shoes then I wont waste my time.

Trydan if it helps I didn't even notice you said anything like that till I saw these dudes replies lol keep doin you man.

Trydan, ya gotta toughen up my man. these dudes are just @$%holes around here, bruh, pretty obvious they get bored and just come on here lookin' around for stuff to joke on...

it's not a big deal, ultimately, you got a ton of vintage heat that not everyone has, so please keep posting.

i have taken the most crap outta everyone around here prolly, and i let it all roll right off my back, bruh. you should too. 
wink.gif

Damn Tryden no need to take the pics down -I missed it, I love the Sonic Forces.

What CW did you post?

DJ Proto J wrote:
i have taken the most crap outta everyone around here prolly, and i let it all roll right off my back, bruh. you should too. 
wink.gif

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
devil.gif

laugh.gif
 jk....dope air raids back there

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Of all the guys on NT, y'all are really gonna crack on Trydan? Seriously? Dude is one of the most laid back, genuine, and knowledgeable guys on here. Not to mention the fact that he posts something different rather than the latest sheep shoe we've seen multiple times in the last two pages. And if you can't realize sarcasm/satire when you read it, that's your problem. Hopefully he realizes there are people on here who appreciate his posts.

And if you don't think he has anything noteworthy, take a moment and click on his collection link in his sig. Then you can browse through all the OGs of models Nike will retro eventually that you'll then go crazy over and overpay for once you are convinced by some self-appointed celebrity or girl jean wearing dude with a nice camera.Note: this isn't completely directed at any one individual. Not the first time it's happened either. Just taking up for a guy who's too polite to take up for himself. /rant
indifferent.gif

The sensitivity is strong in this one. 

All anyone said was that his WDYWT wasn't enough to "shut the thread down." 

And Trydan, were you really so upset that you had to remove your post? Literally nothing any of these dudes said was that bad.

Originally Posted by Trydan

Thanks Seth, I appreciate that sir.

Look guys, the only reason I come here is to share my passion and hobby with people of like mind. I dont post for you guys to tell me how cool I am, who cares, im here for the shoes and post them so you can share how cool they are with me. But frankly if all yall do in here now is rip on other people for offhand comments instead of appreciating the shoes then I wont waste my time.
Why are you crying,man. We just reacted to your comment. Don't pull a Ksteezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom