OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deer Park and Riverhead are both doing 20% off the hash wall. Riverhead has Lebron X white in PS sizes on the hash but forgot to get price. DP has Air Max Pimentos for 59.99 plus 20% off on the hash. They also had the gray air force 180 mid for $100 plus 20% off in various sizes on the hash.

I'll be doing a drop tom of the rest.

Also this via sneakersteal.com at Deer Park

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/06/28/air-jordan-retro-ix-photo-blue-2/

Deer Park and Riverhead are both doing 20% off the hash wall. Riverhead has Lebron X white in PS sizes on the hash but forgot to get price. DP has Air Max Pimentos for 59.99 plus 20% off on the hash. They also had the gray air force 180 mid for $100 plus 20% off in various sizes on the hash.

I'll be doing a drop tom of the rest.

Also this via sneakersteal.com at Deer Park

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/06/28/air-jordan-retro-ix-photo-blue-2/

Not sure if you was taking about D.P or riverhead with the 180s on the hash but if it was riverhead they are no longer on the hash wall. Someone made a mistake and they will still be $100.

I was surprise they didn't do the 20% yesterday, which usually is when they begin their sales and when I usually come in.

FYI EVERYONE: THEY DO NOT ADJUST the 20% when if you bought the items a day before the sale.
then can't you just return it with your receipt and buy it again?

Not sure if you was taking about D.P or riverhead with the 180s on the hash but if it was riverhead they are no longer on the hash wall. Someone made a mistake and they will still be $100
Thanks man I think it was Riverhead after all forgot to take pics. 

then can't you just return it with your receipt and buy it again?

Please read the above post that says the store doesn't have to allow u to re-buy. Most of the time, the item will be placed in the employee break room. Wink wink

Only size left in the BHM Hyperposites is a 15 from what I was just told by a rep at Arundel Mills...

Had absolutely no idea that these were dropping...

Should've checked this thread last night... :smh:

I was surprise they didn't do the 20% yesterday, which usually is when they begin their sales and when I usually come in.

FYI EVERYONE: THEY DO NOT ADJUST the 20% when if you bought the items a day before the sale.

They do price adjustment at my outlet. I don't even have to bring the merchandise, all I do (have done) was bring the receipt.

Vegas South Outlets got a sample shipment in... All priced at $44.99

The main thing I saw were these Penny V's all sz.9
nike-air-penny-v-total-crimson-2.jpg

Last edited:

nice find. were there any differences from the release pair? for example, the sample Cloak Penny five had a solid sole instead of GITD.

Was just at Grove City outlets yesterday and they didn't have these. If they did I sure would have grabbed one. I love that samples are made in my size

Grabbed the Nike Lebron IX Cool Grey in a sz 9 from the Nike Clearance in Orlando. They had couple sizes and also had some Kobe VI in Cool grey

I was at San leandro clearance store came across these in my size 12:
Jordan 8 bugs bunny 99
Lunar fly knits 99
Nike Woodbridge 6 supreme boots obsidian mids 89
Nike Woodbridge 6 supreme boots maroon high 89

They've been great as of late

Livermore Factory Direct Store at Paragon Outlets:

20% off

Hash wall has Air Max 1 Essentials, Lebron 9 All Black (small feet)

Plenty of Jordan 8 Girls for Children

Besides the Hash, not much on display.  No flyknits.  Free Run +3, Lunarglide +4...that's about it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom