OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Going to git up the commerece outlets in GA, I'll report back

So what did you find?

Hagerstown, MD

Jordan XX Playoffs size 8 and 8.5 (2) on hash $130. Didn't catch if they had extra off hash.

Jordan VIII Aqua decent size range $140.

Jordan XVII Bulls size 10.5 behind counter. Call for price.

Passed by Jersey gardens in Elizabeth, NJ

No additional discounts on clearance or hash wall

Found a pair of Riccardo tisci dunk size 9.5 for $299.99 (basically retail) on hash
Orange pink flyknit racer 7.5 $119.99
Kobe x elite rose gold size 8.5 $179
Letter man 1s size 8, 11 $154.99

Nike outlet in the LBC had the Jordan 8 Aqua for $139 and the 3peat 8's were $150
Also some Mayfly woven for $79.99

Also got a Nike Dri Fit OLYMPIC hat for $28 I JUST CHECKED THAT'S RETAIL PRICE LOL... OH WELL I'M REPPING

Last edited:
Just got back from my vacation . Stopped by the clearance store in Sevierville, TN on Thursday. I got a pair of Christmas Kyrie 2s for $79.99. They had a lot.

KDs were scattered around and a few Lebrons had fsr.

I also saw a pair of Brave Blue Kobe 11s in size 8 for $100. They looked worn and had a scratch on one swoosh. I really wish I got them . My size and one of favorite Kobe 11s but someone was nice enough to buy me a pair so I just got the Kyries.

Just called....no Christmas Kyrie 2s
To my DMV heads: I have a Brazil Pack (retro 6s & cp3s) on hold AT NATIONAL HARBOR. I was told the size was 11.5 and the price was $380. A little too rich for my blood so i'm going to take them off hold. If anyone wants me to transfer that hold to a name they request PM me before 6pm and I'll set that up. Otherwise, around 6:30-6:40 pm you can assume they have been released to the floor.

Also heard there were GS foam pros FSR for 129.99. Were told they were the ones with the teal sole so I'm ASSUMING that makes them the aqua foam pros. If they haven't hit the floor than they probably will within the coming days, but I'm assuming they're on the floor.

I went thursday and friday.they had every color kyrie 2 and kobe 11 thats out right now.kyrie 2 xmas was 79.99 and they had bout 50 pair sz 9.5.they had a slew of jordan retro's too.

To my DMV heads: I have a Brazil Pack (retro 6s & cp3s) on hold AT NATIONAL HARBOR. I was told the size was 11.5 and the price was $380. A little too rich for my blood so i'm going to take them off hold. If anyone wants me to transfer that hold to a name they request PM me before 6pm and I'll set that up. Otherwise, around 6:30-6:40 pm you can assume they have been released to the floor.

Also heard there were GS foam pros FSR for 129.99. Were told they were the ones with the teal sole so I'm ASSUMING that makes them the aqua foam pros. If they haven't hit the floor than they probably will within the coming days, but I'm assuming they're on the floor.

I went thursday and friday.they had every color kyrie 2 and kobe 11 thats out right now.kyrie 2 xmas was 79.99 and they had bout 50 pair sz 9.5.they had a slew of jordan retro's too.
can you supply location and number by chance? On the fence for some kyrie 2s, shoppes at el paso has rose golds for 129 multiple sizes achilles 159 plus additional 20 i believe multiple sizes

It's at Pigeon Forge Clearence Outlet.they don't do phone orders.they had the duke,easter, and xmas kyrie 2's.I'm going in the morning.what size u wear and I will check to see if the have anymore

what does this have to do with you contributing to the thread smh i miss bigj monitoring this thread
welcome to 21st century...lol

u are obviously new to this thread....reseller bashing was part of this thread...just so u know.

It's at Pigeon Forge Clearence Outlet.they don't do phone orders.they had the duke,easter, and xmas kyrie 2's.I'm going in the morning.what size u wear and I will check to see if the have anymore
Size 10, also forgot to mention kobe 10 opening night lows for 89 plus additional 20% roshes in various colorways 49.99

Whoever make a new thread....keep it tight.

I'd update but my local out in NJ is basica)y retail

Thanks for the heads up on the UNDFTD Lunar Force 1's. I was able to call and place a phone order (even though it took 3 tries before I completed the entire process) yesterday for $49.99 + shipping. Still waiting on the confirmation e-mail though, so I may call to follow up today.

Also, picked up both of these for $60 ($39.99 each on hash + 30% off + NY Tax) during the MDW sale at the Oceanside NY Nike Factory Outlet:

View media item 2070507View media item 2070508

Long Beach still has retro 8 3peat and aqua for $150 and $140 respectively as well

Will give orange a try, nth other than a size 7 on the back wall at long Beach, thanks

Thanks for the heads up on the UNDFTD Lunar Force 1's. I was able to call and place a phone order (even though it took 3 tries before I completed the entire process) yesterday for $49.99 + shipping. Still waiting on the confirmation e-mail though, so I may call to follow up today.

Also, picked up both of these for $60 ($39.99 each on hash + 30% off + NY Tax) during the MDW sale at the Oceanside NY Nike Factory Outlet:
nice come up on the free 3.0, i got mine for 40 and thought it was a steal of a lifetime lol

Not an outlet report, but was at my local Marshalls and they had both the Jordan Hydro VII (Hares) & Hydro VIII (Aquas) for $29.99. These even had the Footlocker sticker still on the box (see pic).I never had a reason to get a pair, but for $30, I figured I could wear them when I sit and/or cook/eat out on my deck. Actually comfy.

View media item 2070938

Last edited:
East la
Hash wall
No additional off
Retro 4 midnight blue size 7 n 7.5 $149
Retro 13 cp pe size 9 $179
Kyrie 2 grey size 9 $89
Westbrook O black sz 14 $39
Retro 1 letterman sz 11.5 no price

Aurora, IL

Jordan XVII Bulls size 12 $245 up front.

Jordan XX9 black gym red $160. They price matched Nike South Chi at $100 but may vary by manager.

Back
Top Bottom