OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I am stopping through tomorrow morning as well. I will update also.

Heard of any heat that is supposed to be available tomorrow?
I'd assume to be there before they open as there will probably be a line as they always re-release "heat" at these new store openings.  For example the new one that had just opened in Florida or somewhere ( I forget where exactly ) had plenty of heat, but the resellers scooped it up quickly in the AM.

I'd assume to be there before they open as there will probably be a line as they always re-release "heat" at these new store openings.  For example the new one that had just opened in Florida or somewhere ( I forget where exactly ) had plenty of heat, but the resellers scooped it up quickly in the AM.

where? never heard about this, guess I'll be there too good thing I checked this thread..what kind of heat did the FL store have? Cbus never gets **** lol.

I will try to get there around 8. Im not too found of waiting in lines, but i dont want to go just to miss out on anything good. Good luck fellas, hopefully we all make out like thieves.

you really think there will be some heat? and there will be a line? I feel like this city ain't like that, lol

RIP to the Outlet thread if no phone orders are truly enforced

This is complete hogwash

Sites/apps like Sneakersteal and Kicksdeals and Joog will be obsolete

Nike has ruined everything

RIP to the Outlet thread if no phone orders are truly enforced

This is complete hogwash

Sites/apps like Sneakersteal and Kicksdeals and Joog will be obsolete

Nike has ruined everything
:lol:

The consumer if not most of them have "ruined everything".

Sorry to keep this going, but if Nike discontinues phone orders that will be a really dumb business decision on their part. They will practically be turning down money. This outlet thread exploded 2 months when retro Jordan's started to hit the outlets. And how many of those outlets sold out of stock they normally wouldn't have? I imagine lots of them. I've seen this happen at my local outlet last year when I posted that the copper flightposites on sale. Those shoes were sitting for 3 weeks and no one locally was buying them. Not to sound narcissistic, but when I posted them here on sale they sold out in a day. That's numbers that outlet wouldn't have done without people like us here. It would be a sad day if this practice is changed by Nike. Outlets are the only way I cop sneakers at a good price, since I no longer buy sneakers at retail.

Those sites would lurk here and post the info. Good riddance.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually a good thing IMO
I have to agree. It means you will catch heat in the stores without a reseller coming in with a rolling cart to clear an aisle. In Camarillo, this lil asian dude (reseller) would be there everytime there was an unbelievable deal and clear em out. He did it when they had the Infrared XI lows, Shadow 1s, etc. I'm happy those ******* won't eat.

I have to agree. It means you will catch heat in the stores without a reseller coming in with a rolling cart to clear an aisle. In Camarillo, this lil asian dude (reseller) would be there everytime there was an unbelievable deal and clear em out. He did it when they had the Infrared XI lows, Shadow 1s, etc. I'm happy those ******* won't eat.

All of this.

But instead of resellers not eating, none of us get to eat anymore

And nah Sneakersteal is legit IMO

Now Joog, I know he be up in here, seen his s/n

But instead of resellers not eating, none of us get to eat anymore

And nah Sneakersteal is legit IMO

Now Joog, I know he be up in here, seen his s/n
SS is/was an actual Outlet employee but he found affiliates was a good way to eat and stopped posting outlet steals.

I'm not following how outlets not doing phone orders will now prevent a guy (reseller) coming into a local store which i'm sure he frequently visit from buying them out. I bet they have the news of heat in stores way before any of us. Most phone orders are for a few pr (1-3). The same guys going in to buy out stock will continue b/c I am sure they aren't doing phone orders on a sale of reseller volume.

SS is/was an actual Outlet employee but he found affiliates was a good way to eat and stopped posting outlet steals.

I have nothing but mad respect for sneaker steal. He did a lot for this thread and a lot for us who have been outlet hunting for years. He put in a lot of time finding these steals and saved us the leg of legwork. He did this all on his own cus he wanted to. I appreciate that. His approach changed tho and he no longer posts outlet steals. I used to get all excited when I'd get that email thinking "what kind of steal is it now?" I don't get that feeling anymore cus the emails have changed. Like I said, respect to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom