Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Garage sale at the draft party tonight..came away with raymond feltons 2010 home whites, Matt Carroll's Nascar Night blues, Stephen Jackson's practice jersey

329145928.jpg

Kemba 
pimp.gif

Garage sale at the draft party tonight..came away with raymond feltons 2010 home whites, Matt Carroll's Nascar Night blues, Stephen Jackson's practice jersey

329145928.jpg

Kemba 
pimp.gif

Picked up these items while i was in vegas this past week.  The herschel duffle bag i purchased before i left.  but here are some of my pic ups and some of the pics i took while i was there .. had a great time again. vegas never ceases to amaze me..    Those are snapbacks by the way.  got a great deal while i was there.  

DSC_0344 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0338 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0343 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0345 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0348 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0357 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0160 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0007 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0040 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0028 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0169 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0299 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0021 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0166 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

Picked up these items while i was in vegas this past week.  The herschel duffle bag i purchased before i left.  but here are some of my pic ups and some of the pics i took while i was there .. had a great time again. vegas never ceases to amaze me..    Those are snapbacks by the way.  got a great deal while i was there.  

DSC_0344 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0338 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0343 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0345 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0348 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0357 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0160 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0007 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0040 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0028 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0169 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0299 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0021 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0166 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

theairupthere85, that looks sick.  
smokin.gif

Now i'm tempted to buy one myself.  Looks like a good alternative to buying a sportband for my music player for when I run.

theairupthere85, that looks sick.  
smokin.gif

Now i'm tempted to buy one myself.  Looks like a good alternative to buying a sportband for my music player for when I run.

Tried to stay on here and not me tempted, saw these during my daily sneaker search and had to have em, not a grail but I am very happy to say the least.

DS OG 10s with "Cap Toe"

Tried to stay on here and not me tempted, saw these during my daily sneaker search and had to have em, not a grail but I am very happy to say the least.

DS OG 10s with "Cap Toe"

Back
Top Bottom