Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

nice imac mr fongstarr. just copped an IMAC about 2 weeks ago since out PC crashed and the wifey convinced me. its only a 21inch and still gotta learn the navigation.

nice imac mr fongstarr. just copped an IMAC about 2 weeks ago since out PC crashed and the wifey convinced me. its only a 21inch and still gotta learn the navigation.

Nice Mac up there, Macs the only way to go.
Got this a bit ago. Mercedes E Class just never posted.  Picking up my new Maxima tonight when it comes in
happy.gif

Nice Mac up there, Macs the only way to go.
Got this a bit ago. Mercedes E Class just never posted.  Picking up my new Maxima tonight when it comes in
happy.gif

What the? This dude put up a Mercedes E Class. Very nice.

Originally Posted by shogun

Fong, info on that desk?  iMac is nice.  

I got the desk almost like 5 years ago at Staples. Leather desk pad is from iKea though. Doubt they make the desk anymore but it looked super clean when I had my white iMac on it.

What the? This dude put up a Mercedes E Class. Very nice.

Originally Posted by shogun

Fong, info on that desk?  iMac is nice.  

I got the desk almost like 5 years ago at Staples. Leather desk pad is from iKea though. Doubt they make the desk anymore but it looked super clean when I had my white iMac on it.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Fong- What you shooting with? body/lens

I shoot with a Nikon D90 and that photo was taken with the 10.5mm Nikkor Fisheye. I was trying to upgrade to a Mark 3 when it comes out but it looks like it's not coming out till next year.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Fong- What you shooting with? body/lens

I shoot with a Nikon D90 and that photo was taken with the 10.5mm Nikkor Fisheye. I was trying to upgrade to a Mark 3 when it comes out but it looks like it's not coming out till next year.

Very nice iMac Mr Fongstarr! Very, very, nice Merc dluv!
No pick ups for me, but for my soon to be born son.
Jordan III and Jordan XI Cool Greys

Jordan booties and Jordan XXI 

Baby Force 1 and two pairs of Nike Dunks

Back
Top Bottom