Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
icopjordans - those DMPs are looking nice, I can't wait until I can get a pair of concords this christmas.

RL - good looking dog and pearls. When "Chief" was younger how much exercise did he need?

FeedTheEgo - Do those dunks have a name or r they just some SBs? I kind of like them...

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

you guys wear some tight t-shirts, damn.
shots fired??

oh well i m 165 (5'9'') and  wear sz L/XL and it would still be tight around my arms bruh.
I would have to go up to a XXL for it to be less form fitting. (thats no go)
on that note get to the gym, slim
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

you guys wear some tight t-shirts, damn.
shots fired??

oh well i m 165 (5'9'') and  wear sz L/XL and it would still be tight around my arms bruh.
I would have to go up to a XXL for it to be less form fitting. (thats no go)
on that note get to the gym, slim
laugh.gif

nah just a general observation. i don't understand the skin tight jeans and popped tongues that i see all over nt either, so i'm thinking i'm just getting too old. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

RL - good looking dog and pearls. When "Chief" was younger how much exercise did he need?  
Thanks man, we take him out twice a day, we used to take him running but now hes a OG, just likes to spend his days laying in the shade, hes a big dog, about 90lbs so as he gets up in age they are prone to issues with their hind legs. The weight is going to come regardless, you just don't want them to be fat as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom